The Chocolate Cake Sutra

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 19, 2010 by bookzzillain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Chocolate Cake Sutra (Size: 11.7 MB)
 The Chocolate Cake Sutra.rar11.7 MB

Description

The Chocolate Cake Sutra: Ingredients for a Sweet Life

HarperOne | 2007 | ISBN: 0060836954 | 208 pages | PDF | 12 MB

Because everyone yearns for a recipe for a fruitful life, many may gravitate to this friendly, accessible "cookbook." A Buddhist priest and confessed chocolate cake devotee, Larkin (Stumbling Toward Enlightenment) started Still Point Zen center in inner city Detroit. In the best Zen tradition, she recounts many personal anecdotes that find their flavor percolating in that everyday existence. These stories rise to make vivid points in focused, economical chapters. Larkin points us toward joy, extreme ethics, tolerance, a capacity to keep going, clear headedness, a penchant for surprise adventure, and wisdom.

Her previous career as a management consultant may contribute to her breezy, hip conversational style that may or may not stand the test of time. But such lingo as "Even after years of attending or leading long retreats, there is always a moment when most of me says, 'This so sucks. I'm gone,' " may perfectly ring the unstruck bell to some modern ears. Her heart offerings, however, have an eternal chime of truth: "Everything and everyone is holy. And the point of our being on this sweet planet is to be of service to all of it. And when we understand this truth in our bones, joy fills our hearts." (Jan.)

Download More books ----- >>> The Free Book Searcher ------ >>> http://freebookz.netne.net
/>

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.7 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Chocolate Cake Sutra

All Comments

thx
Good quality on this reading material.. I overlooked and thought this as recipe book LOL ^^