The Chronicals of Riddick (fan-edit)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 30, 2015 by Macs-Voltagein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDRipx264

The Chronicals of Riddick (fan-edit) (Size: 2.04 GB)
 The Chronicals of Riddick (fan-edit).mp42.04 GB

Description

My re-edit of the movie, Chronicles of Riddick. Man, I really wanted to like this movie. Big budget production, sequel to a good movie , this new kid on the block with a catchy last name , explosions, and it was sci fi to boot.

The commercials really sold the movie to me. The part when the ship crashes over the hero looked like it would be a great movie experience. What was presented did not match the hype. The antagonist was presented in full bad guy mode with an added assassination plot by a good looking power hungry couple. Not to mention the new riddick universe being shoved down our throats in an effort to quell the thirst for a good sci fi epic.

I really tried to accept David Twohy's world building attempt in this new franchise. But the need to write one more over the top scene after another while trying to weave all the new elements needed for a expansive star wars like universe comes through as a over calculated miss step in the laughable direction.

To be fair, the special effects were great to look at. Some actions scenes are well done. Well the ones not aimed at the thought patterns of a 13 year old boy. The problem with this movie comes in the over flowing of movie information.

The first movie had a simple plotline. Stranded survivors against nature and time. The sequel had multiple themes woven into the story and they all needed screen time. It felt like I was not watching a riddick movie but more a SPACE ADVENTURE MOVIE with a big tough bald anti hero dude.

Some of the elements were told with a noticeable cliche' feeling that was not present in the first movie. Perhaps it would have been better as a 3 hour story instead of the 119 min running time.

Either way the re-edit tells the story through Riddicks eyes. This way, the new universe is absorbed more slowly. More believable. Makes for more of a all out action movie with the universe as a backdrop.

Please remember you must own a copy before downloading!

Ps: If you like this cut, I humbly ask if you could seed and support the fan-edit community! Thank you!

I am trying out some new settings for export!

720p ltrbx

Video is as good as I could get it without re-importing the source material. Around 8 - 9 outta 10. Depending on what you like. I is trying to import my old work into this new program so I can upgrade the quality. So far so good! Cheers!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.04 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Chronicals of Riddick (fan-edit)

Trailer