The Chronicles of Benjamin Jamison: No More Lies (Book 3) - Thomas Wright - [N27]

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on April 28, 2016 by flambokidin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Chronicles of Benjamin Jamison: No More Lies (Book 3) - Thomas Wright - [N27] (Size: 478.11 KB)
 The Chronicles of Benjamin Jamison: No More Lies (Book 3) - Thomas Wright.epub361.03 KB
 Cover.jpg117.08 KB

Description

The Chronicles of Benjamin Jamison: No More Lies (Book 3) by Thomas Wright

English | EPUB | ASIN: B01DYL95I4

6 April, 2016 | Publisher info not available

Science Fiction & Fantasy,Science Fiction ,Space Opera

CONTENTS

45 Chapters

Excerpt:
I heard the footsteps and turned to watch the door. Imelda didn’t say who, only that she was here. A smile crossed my face when she entered the bridge.

“Nedra! You're coming with us?” Surprised and happy, for Harry mainly, I stood and hugged her. Harry walked in next, looking like a very hairy man with four arms instead of a Sasquatch. It looked like a horde of marine barbers had jumped him with their shears. His facial features and head were squarer, with a wide nose and chin that looked like a piece of granite.

“Damn, Harry! I don’t know what to say. How do you feel about the new look?”

Harry thought for a second. “Nedra likes it.”

“Alright, as long as you’re happy, buddy,” I said.

The Claymore was moving easily through the atmosphere of Allond. I had things to do and some things to face up to. I had decided to give some of Andrea’s things to Natalia as keepsakes. For a short time, she had been the closest thing to a mother the girl had known. I had a few things for E'Aria of Andrea's as well, and I thought Aisling might want something.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
478.11 KB
seeders:3
leechers:3
The Chronicles of Benjamin Jamison: No More Lies (Book 3) - Thomas Wright - [N27]