The Cocktail Club A Year of Recipes and Tips for Spirited Tasting Parties[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2014]-UBTRG

seeders: 32
leechers: 3
Added on December 6, 2014 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Cocktail Club A Year of Recipes and Tips for Spirited Tasting Parties[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2014]-UBTRG (Size: 12.12 MB)
 fpm4n.The.Cocktail.Club.A.Year.of.Recipes.and.Tips.for.Spirited.Tasting.Parties.epub12.12 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB
Genre: Cocktails/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description:
With a little bit of history and a lot of flavor, The Cocktail Club is a guide for connecting with your friends over the best-tasting therapy around—cocktails! Using a format reminiscent of your favorite book club, Maureen Christian Petrosky highlights one specific spirit or drink type each month. Classic favorites like the Martini and the Old-Fashioned, as well as new sips like the Mason Jar Basil Pisco Sour and Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer, will inspire novices and enthusiasts alike to build up their bar vocabulary and taste outside their comfort zone. The book also offers a delicious selection of hors d'oeuvres pairings like Grilled Figs with Prosciutto and Rosemary Lemon Bars. So whether you've been curious about absinthe rinses or want to bone up on your bitters, The Cocktail Club gives you the perfect excuse to pull out your shaker and dip into the art of at-home mixology.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.12 MB
seeders:32
leechers:3
The Cocktail Club A Year of Recipes and Tips for Spirited Tasting Parties[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2014]-UBTRG