The Collector 2009 XviD AC3 DVDRIP SAFCuk009

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on February 5, 2010 by agent007in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pBDRipHDRiPDVDDVDRipScreenerCam

The Collector 2009 XviD AC3 DVDRIP SAFCuk009 (Size: 629.78 MB)
 The Collector 2009 DVDRIP.avi629.78 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

===== File Info =====

FileSize : 629M

PlayTime : 01:29:54.602

VideoCount : 1

AudioCount : 1

===== Video Info =====

Video 0# Stream

VideoCodec : XVID

VideoWidth : 720 piexs

VideoHeight : 480 piexs

VideoFrameRate : 23.976fps

VideoFrameCount : 129353

VideoBitRate : 774313

===== Audio Info =====

Audio 0# Stream

AudioCodec : AC3

AudioBitRate : 192000

AudioChannels : 2

AudioSampleRate : 48000

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844479/
/>

Desperate to repay his
debt to his ex-wife, an ex-con plots a heist at his new employer's country home, unaware that a second criminal has also targeted the property, and rigged it with a series of deadly traps.

Ive taken the original source which was 4:3 letterboxed and changed it to 16:9 and also changed the mp3 audio to AC3 .Im fairly sure this was cropped before release if thats the case this could be a DVD SCREENER but ive still labelled it a DVDRIP as cant be sure.

The quality is still excellent so please seed after downloading and leave a comment if you have time ..

Enjoy !

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
629.78 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Collector 2009 XviD AC3 DVDRIP SAFCuk009

Trailer

All Comments

Good quality A9/V9
Your welcome mamaCC and thanks for the comments not just on this torrent on the others you do
sick movie a/v 9 thank you doll
10/10 excellent download..thanks
Thanks different anon.It is getting harder for people i guess to sort out from the fakes.Its all down to learning.Ive never come across a fake one of mine yet with someone whos tagged my name to it but maybe they are out there.Alot of sites index the torrents from other sites so it wouldnt have me uploading it but it would be still my work.Thanks for the comment and as you can see i have my favourite loon stalker ciderwar following me everywhere.Hi stalker
Well if i get any like that i use a program called winavi video converter you can get it from here http://btjunkie.org/torrent/WinAVI-Video-Converter-8-0-with-working-key/4232c8f8aff99f6fd7e46994872242a41db73a490495 there will be others but thats the one i use.
Im not sure who else you should download off mate noirs releases and secretmyth are always top notch its just a case of spotting the fakes and going with what you know in the end.As far as The wolfman and Cop Out you will get a few CAM releases at first so maybe awhile before you get decent releases of either