The Commitments 1991 DVDRip 6ch x265 [S-Less]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on January 21, 2016 by soulessnessin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pDVDRip

The Commitments 1991 DVDRip 6ch x265 [S-Less] (Size: 625.72 MB)
 The.Commitments.1991.DVDRip.6ch.x265.[S-Less].mkv625.72 MB

Description

An x265/HEVC compatible player or app is REQUIRED to play back video encoded in this format.

Click on picture above for more information on x265 video and how to play it.

If you're getting sound but no picture then you're missing the x265 codec. You'll need to install the codec, update your player app or change player.

Note : x265 playback is CPU intensive due to the higher compression standard and larger displays will increase the CPU load. Refer to your CPU usage to see how your hardware is coping. If x265 playback jitters but x264 is smooth then you may need to upgrade your hardware or use a different application to play x265. Trying a different application in the first instance is easier and much less expensive wink

Please ask or do some research before rating or commenting negatively regarding playback issues.

Thanks, and now for the "Worlds Hardest Working Band"...

I didn't release this torrent initially because I thought I'd found something better already on KAT.

Meh, we all make mistakes!

The Commitments 1991 DVDRip 6ch x265 [S-Less] (Includes Director's commentary audio track and text)

Jimmy Rabbitte, just a tick out of school, gets a brilliant idea: to put a soul band together in Barrytown, his slum home in north Dublin. First he needs musicians and singers: things slowly start to click when he finds three fine-voiced females virtually in his back yard, a lead singer (Deco) at a wedding, and, responding to his ad, an aging trumpet player, Joey "The Lips" Fagan. Song by song, gig by gig, the Commitments start their climb to the top: Dublin gets soul. But internal strife also builds: Deco is insufferable, Joey's a Casanova, and Jimmy may lack the seasoning to hold things together. Will the Commitments slip away?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
625.72 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
The Commitments 1991 DVDRip 6ch x265 [S-Less]

Trailer