The Company Men 2011 SYNCFIX-Noir

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 10, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDRipScreener

The Company Men 2011 SYNCFIX-Noir (Size: 1.13 MB)
 Nandub.exe964.54 KB
 vorbis.dll72 KB
 sylia.dll68 KB
 ogg.dll24 KB
 vorbisfile.dll24 KB
 Noir.nfo1.6 KB
 The.Company.Men.2011.DvdSCR.Xvid {1337x}-Noir.vcf253 bytes
 RUNME.bat64 bytes

Description

This is a fix to my release which was OOS

Add avi to The.Company.Men.2011.SYNCFIX-Noir

Verify avi filename is correct should be

The.Company.Men.2011.DvdSCR.Xvid {1337x}-Noir

Double Click RUNME

Let NanDub process finish

The.Company.Men.2011.DvdSCR.Xvid.FIXED-Noir

Enjoy :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Company Men 2011 SYNCFIX-Noir

Trailer

All Comments

thanks for fixing the sync
was very skeptical.. verified or not there are alot of pretenders, fakers, wannabe hackers and kids who care nothing about peoples property... i went ahead and ran it on here because I have nothing important on this pc.. the program does contain a vcard file which is basically a file that will allow you to put all of your information on it from where you live to your digital address... I tried the program and it did not fix it.. but it did make it better... still out of sync and i refuse to watch a movie that looks like an old karate flick........ if it can truly be fixed and this program is from Noir... why doesn't he fix it himself and repost ive never known Noir...aXXo.. to post a movie out of Synch and Ive been downloading from him for years
ok ok calm down fellas, This is Noirs release. I have downloaded and installed it. Here are the instructions straight from Noir....
2011-01-10 08:41
Think you download the original torrent then run this program from same directory and it fixes the audio synch ... same file is on l337 shared by noir !!!