The Complete Maze Runner Series Audiobooks (4 books), Chapterized (by James Dashner)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 4, 2015 by DaveSauvetagein Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

The Complete Maze Runner Series Audiobooks (4 books), Chapterized (by James Dashner) (Size: 2.17 GB)
 MR 1 - The Maze Runner.m4b600.66 MB
 MR 2 - The Scorch Trials.m4b574.59 MB
 MR 0 - The Kill Order.m4b554.51 MB
 MR 3 - The Death Cure.m4b495.59 MB

Description

Written by James Dashner
Read by Mark Deakins
Format: M4B
Bitrate: 128 Kbps
Unabridged

The Maze Runner is a young-adult post-apocalyptic science fiction trilogy by James Dashner.

This torrent is the complete Maze Runner Series audiobooks (all in m4b. format, chapterized), read by Mark Deakins, including:

0. The Kill Order, read by Mark Deakins.
1. The Maze Runner, read by Mark Deakins.
2. The Scorch Trials, read by Mark Deakins.
3. The Death Cure, read by Mark Deakins.

~~~~~~~

Hours had been spent to organize and chapterize these files in m4b format in order for everyone to enjoy the audiobooks in the best way possible. I hope you all enjoy them, and let me know if there's something wrong with any of the files.

~~~~~~~

How to open M4B files to see the chapters:

- With a PC, open these files with VLC Player, iTunes or QuickTime Player. In VLC Player, Go to 'Playback' --> 'Chapter'. In iTunes, there is a 'Chapters' tab in the top navigation bar, or try pressing Control+Shift+ Arrow Keys (Left or Right) to go next chapter. In QuickTime Player, you should be able to see the chapters right away after opening it. All these programs are free, and shouldn't take that much time to download from the internet.

- With an iPad, once the M4B file is playing, tapping the >> button will skip to the next bookmark, or chapter, within that file. Tapping and holding the button should fast-forward within the same chapter you are already listening. Tapping the << button will return to the previous bookmark.

- With an iPhone or iPod Touch, once the M4B file is playing, there is a button at the top-right of the Now Playing screen that looks like a little picture of a list. Tapping that will take you to a list of bookmarks, or chapters, within that file.

- With an Android, try Akimbo Audiobook Player, or Smart Audiobook Player. I've never actually used these, but I know the apps are able to identify chapters in m4b audiobooks.

~~~~~~~

Please Seed and leave some feedback if you like. Thank you!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.17 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Complete Maze Runner Series Audiobooks (4 books), Chapterized (by James Dashner)