The Conjuring MP4

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on August 1, 2013 by JenniP13in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Conjuring MP4 (Size: 483.46 MB)
 The Conjuring_xvid.mp4483.46 MB

Description

This is my first upload, so sorry if it doesn't work right! Trial and error, right?? :)

All I did was use the crEwSaDe .mkv and converted it to MP4 to play on my apple TV. So, it's the same sourse, auto-focus was on so it unfocuses A LOT during critical points during the movie, so it's a pain but hey, it's the best that's there right now.

File size is small, audio is pretty good for a cam. Just thought I'd save people a step or two and make it playable in iTunes :)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
483.46 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Conjuring MP4

Trailer

All Comments

I made it for my apple tv, streaming directly to there it is full screen... yeah, it's the same, i just converted it to make it easier to play on my devices. As I said in the description, I just took the .mkv that has been uploaded for a few days and converted it, so it is missing the same 7 minutes from the beginning, just like all the others :) I just wish Apple would play mkv! It would make my life so much easier!
It's called Any Video Converter I think, I found it on here. Works pretty good, but takes a while. usually I just use AVI to MP4 converter (just a generic converter) but obviously it won't work with this one lol
not bad at all very watchable cam
First bit is cut off. Looks like the same source and sound as the rest, just a smaller pack. This one doesn't fit the screen, so you'll need to zoom.
It is the same, as I said in the description, I just took the .mkv that has been floating around the past few days and converted it to MP4 so it will work with iDevices. Saves time and space on the computer. It was made for Apple TV so there is no need to zoom if streaming directly.
wow... really? Not only does it say it's the same as the rest in the description, but also in almost every single comment. Yes, the first 6-7 minutes are missing. This is just an iTunes compatible version of what is already out there. Including the annoying autofocus going crazy at all the wrong times.
Any tips on how to make it upload and seed faster??
oh, and my connection isn't superfast, but I'm seeding unlimited and not up or downloading anything else so hopefully a few people can download it and help speed it along :P