The Cook's Illustrated Meat Book Game-Changing Guide that Teaches You How to Cook Meat and Poultry[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 1, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

Format: EPUB/
Genre:Meat/Cookbook /tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: It doesn t matter whether you ve got burgers, steak, ribs, or roast chicken on the menu shopping for and cooking meat can be confusing, and mistakes can be costly. After 20-plus years of purchasing and cooking beef, pork, lamb, veal, chicken, and turkey, the editors of Cook s Illustrated understand that preparing meat doesn t start at the stove it starts at the store.

And that s where The Cook s Illustrated Meat Book begins with a 27-page master class in meat cookery, which covers shopping (what s the difference between natural and organic labels?), storing (just how long should you really refrigerate meat and does the duration vary if the meat is cooked or raw?), and seasoning meat (marinating, salting, and brining).

Matching cut to cooking method is another key to success, so our guide includes fully illustrated pages devoted to all of the major cooking methods: sautéing, pan-searing, pan-roasting, roasting, grilling, barbecuing, and more. We identify the best cuts for these methods and explain point by point how and why you should follow our steps (and what may happen if you don t).

425 bulletproof and rigorously tested recipes for beef, pork, lamb, veal, and poultry provide plenty of options for everyday meals and special occasion dinners and you ll learn new (and better) ways to cook favorites such as Pan-Seared Thick-Cut Steak, Juicy Pub-Style Burgers, Weeknight Roast Chicken, Barbecued Pulled Pork, and more. (See the full recipe list.)

The Cook s Illustrated Meat Book also includes equipment recommendations (what should you look for in a good roasting pan and is it worth spending extra bucks on a pricey nonstick skillet?). In addition, hundreds of step-by-step illustrations guide you through our core techniques, whether you re slicing a chicken breast into cutlets or getting ready to carve prime rib.

Eminently practical and truly trustworthy, The Cook s Illustrated Meat Book is the only resource you ll need for great results every time you cook meat.

"Having been my go-to resource for learning new cooking techniques, acquiring kitchen tools to up my cooking game, and a back cover of drool worthy pictures of inspiring recipes, Cook's Illustrated does not disappoint with its new "meat" book. It reads like a master class in meat and poultry, starting from selecting cuts, through pre-cooking preparation, to the actual cooking, and the most important step, to finishing the meat once its is off the heat.

The techniques are game-changing for preparing larger cuts of meat: from cooking a perfect chateaubriand, to grilling an absolutely staggeringly good burger, this book doe snot steer you wrong. If anything, it might give you too much information at your disposal with this book. Some of the techniques will sound flat-wrong, like putting a thick steak in the oven first at a low temp and then finishing on a searing pan. But then you try them, and are left in jaw-dropping amazement at having cooked a perfectly medium rare slab of beef."

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
29.5 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Cook's Illustrated Meat Book Game-Changing Guide that Teaches You How to Cook Meat and Poultry[WildTurkey00][EPUB][2015]-UBTRG