The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 55
leechers: 20
Added on September 21, 2012 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDRip

The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.85 GB)
 The.Count.Of.Monte.Cristo.2002.1080p.BRrip.x264.YIFY.mp41.85 GB
 The.Count.Of.Monte.Cristo.2002.1080p.BRrip.x264.YIFY.srt97.88 KB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245844/

IMDB RATING: 7.6

[FORMAT]:.......................[ MP4

[CODEC]:........................[ X264

[GENRE]:........................[ Adventure

[FILE SIZE]:....................[ 1.85 GB

[RESOLUTION]:...................[ 1920*1040

[FRAME RATE]:...................[ 23.976 fps

[AUDIO]:........................[ 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

[LANGUAGE ]:....................[ English

[SUBTITLES]:....................[ English

[RUNTIME]:......................[ 131 mins'The Count of Monte Cristo' is a remake of the Alexander Dumas tale by the same name. Dantes, a sailor who is falsely accused of treason by his best friend Fernand, who wants Dantes' girlfriend Mercedes for himself. Dantes is imprisoned on the island prison of Chateau d'If for 13 years, where he plots revenge against those who betrayed him. With the help of another prisoner, he escapes the island and proceeds to transform himself into the wealthy Count of Monte Cristo as part of his plan to exact revenge.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.85 GB
seeders:55
leechers:20
The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) 1080p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks
thanks for upload
Good AV ... Tkz uploader n seederz ...
Great rip; underrated movie.
Excellent Quality...
2013-10-07 10:45
Seeing an advance Screening of 'The Count of Monte Cristo', and having only seen one advertising TV spot before hand, I really did not know what I was going into this time. I vaguely recalled it being an Alexander Dumas book, and former film/TV versions featuring rather depressing prison scenes with men tunneling to the freedom of the Sea. Indeed, despite its wonderful locations and details, once the afore-mentioned prison scenes of this version presented themselves I was set to be depressed again and wondered where the story was going. And then several wonderful things happened; A whole new group of characters were introduced to our rather whiney protagonist - some good, some very bad. And by the time said Protagonist had escaped the Prison, he too had become wonderfully evoked and dynamic, and I wanted to see him get everything he wanted and deserved: REVENGE. From then on this film was a barrage of wonderful scripting (the adaption being perfect in its pacing and wit), characters, acting, events, costumes, action, suspense and romance. The audience laughed with genuine awe as each new moment or detail was revealed to us in the plans of the main character's (played perfectly, from his innocent beginnings to his scheming later years)steps towards that end. This movie was amazing, with very cool performances from Guy Pearce and the rest of the supporting cast, each figure getting his or her share of good lines. The tale of vengeance is well-balanced with tales of friendship, questing and plotting, and romance, and all of the implications each relationship holds, be it good or bad. At times the theater openly applauded twists or returning characters. It is perfectly timed and written, with powerful moments and style, and I would recommend it to ANYONE.