The Country That I Love - An Exile's Memories by Marie, Queen Of Romania (1925) [PDF]

seeders: 15
leechers: 6
Added on June 7, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Country That I Love - An Exile's Memories by Marie, Queen Of Romania (1925) [PDF] (Size: 2.04 MB)
 Cover.jpg59.96 KB
 frontispiece.jpg166.77 KB
 The Country That I Love - An Exile's Memories by Marie Queen Of Romania.pdf1.82 MB

Description

THE COUNTRY THAT I LOVE
An Exile's Memories
by Marie Queen of Rumania
Illustrated by Queen Elizabeth of Greece
Duckworth, London, 1925

For my best friend on KAT; a true daughter of the beautiful Romanian countryside. She is every bit as lovely to match; in mind, body and spirit. I am honored to know her. :-)

This charming, simple and short memoir plays out like a love letter to Romania; written by a Queen and illustrated by another. It is a wistful look at the wonderful country and all that it has to offer.

This torrent contains the original PDF, as well as the front cover of the original publication and the gorgeous frontispiece by Queen Elizabeth. Please seed, and enjoy!

Click Spidey for my uploads:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.04 MB
seeders:15
leechers:6
The Country That I Love - An Exile's Memories by Marie, Queen Of Romania (1925) [PDF]

All Comments

Thank you so much Vik. This is a good book.I read it in Romanian, but I will read it in English too, just to compare.
I appreciate very much the effort of uploading it and the kind words. It's the same for me.