The Credit Repair Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Maintain, Rebuild, and Protect Your Credit (2007) by John Ventura [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on January 24, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Credit Repair Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Maintain, Rebuild, and Protect Your Credit (2007) by John Ventura [Dr.Soc] (Size: 2.89 MB)
 The Credit Repair Handbook Everything You Need to Know [Dr.Soc].pdf2.89 MB

Description

In case you get "404 - Torrent not found”,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

The Credit Repair Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Maintain, Rebuild, and Protect Your Credit

Author: John Ventura
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; Original edition (September 4, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1427755027
ISBN-13: 978-1427755025
Format: PDF

Summary:

Every year, millions of people find themselves in a financial predicament—unable to qualify for a mortgage or a school loan, get hired for a job, or realize their family’s financial and life goals—all because they have poor credit due to medical bills, overspending, or identity theft. Others are faced with lower credit limits and higher fees and interest rates, which can compound already difficult financial situations.Â

In The Credit Repair Handbook, trusted consumer debt and bankruptcy expert John Ventura counsels readers on how to identify problems with their credit, rebuild their credit histories and boost their credit scores, and protect their credit from identity thieves. Comprehensive, thorough, and up-to-date, this is the only guide readers will need to get their financial lives back on track.

Learn what your credit reports say about you—and how that information affects your life;
Rebuild your credit after serious money troubles;
Raise your credit score;
Avoid credit-repair scams;
Avoid credit-repair scams.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.89 MB
seeders:5
leechers:2
The Credit Repair Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Maintain, Rebuild, and Protect Your Credit (2007) by John Ventura [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

Thank you!