Added on March 1, 2015 by Indigo79in Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

The Crew (Size: 14.6 GB)
 complex-the.crew.d1.iso7.3 GB
 complex-the.crew.d1.dvd45 bytes
 complex-the.crew.d2.iso7.3 GB
 complex-the.crew.d2.dvd45 bytes

Description

(I don't know why it keeps changing the game name to scenery disk 2, its not what I put in there, just so you know its not me doing it, lol)

The Crew is a revolutionary car action game developed exclusively for next-generation consoles. You and your friends will enjoy strong emotions in a giant reproduction of the United States in the form of open world. The most varied driving experience of all time is part of an implacable to climb the ranks of the 510 race, a band has prospered around Detroit illegal racing. Earn a reputation in the world of underground racing and eventually dismantle its activities throughout the United States. Maneuver through the bustling streets of New York to lose the police, move at full speed on a sunny Miami Beach or explore the stunning mesas of Monument Valley. Each scenario has its own surprises and challenges to master driving. On your journey, you will find other players on the road. All are potential partners with whom to team or future opponents to compete.

The Crew E3 Trailer

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
14.6 GB
seeders:1
leechers:11
The Crew

Screenshots

The Crew screenshot