leechers: 0
Added on April 22, 2015 by Gvaladze100in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Crypter BluePrint (Size: 1.5 MB)
 TheCrypterBluePrint.pdf1.5 MB

Description

The Crypter BluePrint Guide – How to Make an FUD Crypter[/200]
The Crypter BluePrint Guide

[size=200]Have You Ever Wanted To Make Your Own FUD Crypter But Didn’t Know Where to Start?

Then this is the solution that is going to change the way you’ve ever thought about crypters.

After reading and applying the steps from The Crypter BluePrint Guide, you will be able to make own crypter quickly, through a step by step process.

If your anything like I was, you are frustrated because you don’t know how to modify your own crypter whenever you need to, and are just not satisfied with other the crypters that you have used.

Not only that, but you love the sound of owning a slick crypter that you created yourself, and can update it whenever you need to.

Two Strategies People Use That Hardly Ever Work

Reading through forums trying to get all there questions answered
Messaging people on forums asking for help
Ask yourself why you would crawl the internet doing all the hard work yourself, only to hope that you will end up make something that will work without errors? When instead, you could save time and frustration so that you can quickly get straight to undetecting your own crypter.

Crypter BluePrint – How To Get Started

You might be wondering:

Where do I start?
What if I end up doing it wrong and waste my time?
What if I barely know how to code, would I still be able to learn how to do this?
Then you came to the right place.

The Crypter BluePrint – How To Make an FUD Crypter And Stub

The process is laid out for you, in an easily understandable fashion, using pictures, links, and ordered steps.

Even if you barely know how to code, all you have to do is follow the step by step guide within The Crypter BluePrint Guide and you will learn the techniques and methods to be able to make and consistently update your very own crypter, even without having to code it all from scratch!

The Crypter Blueprint is a comprehensive and in-depth blueprint that is created in a way to make sure you will succeed in doing it right, while saving time in the process.

Some Table of Contents:

What really is a crypter? All the Core Fundamentals
Types and Forms of Crypters
Most Common Questions about Crypters – Answered
The #1 most imporant factors you should know about Crypters
The Antivirus vs Crypter Concept
What to always keep in mind when making an FUD Crypter
Vb6 and Crypters
Vb6 fundamentals
basic vb6 outline for creating a crypter
vb6 Crypter techniques blueprint
vb6 what to do and what not to do