The Crystal Method - Legion of Boom (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on April 19, 2015 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Crystal Method - Legion of Boom (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 438.42 MB)
 14. Born Too Slow (Deepsky's Green Absinthe Dub).flac47.88 MB
 12. Wide Open.flac44.19 MB
 13. Born Too Slow (EK's Spider In The Corner Alt. Dub).flac39.98 MB
 09. Bound Too Long.flac37.73 MB
 11. High And Low.flac33.88 MB
 05. I Know It's You.flac33.67 MB
 03. True Grit.flac31.06 MB
 10. Acetone.flac28.93 MB
 08. Weapons Of Mass Distortion.flac28.5 MB
 04. The American Way.flac25.19 MB
 07. Broken Glass.flac24.11 MB
 01. starting over.flac23.99 MB
 06. Realizer.flac20.24 MB
 02. Born Too Slow.flac18.7 MB
 Cover.jpg405.8 KB
 _Readme.txt2.48 KB

Description

I'm a big surround music fan and made this album so I can listen it in surround through headphones on a portable player. Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which creates a virtual surround sound environment in real-time using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources are all surround versions of the tracks ripped from the DVD-A.

Genre: Electronic
Style: Breakbeat, Breaks
Release Date: August 3, 2004
Label: DTS Entertainment
Source: DVD-A 48/24 5.1 MLP
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

Legion of Boom is the third official studio album by the American band The Crystal Method. The album is a mixture of different genres, like the rough "True Grit", to the wiry guitar rock song "Born Too Slow". Legion of Boom contains vocals from actress Milla Jovovich and Kyuss lead singer John Garcia. The album also contains guitar riffs courtesy of Limp Bizkit guitarist Wes Borland (who also co-produced three tracks) and vocal talents by beatboxer Rahzel. This album also contains the only known time either members of The Crystal Method have provided vocals for a song. The song that features this is "I Know It's You", which has Ken Jordan of TCM singing through a vocoder. The album was nominated for a Grammy in the "Best Electronica/Dance Album" category in 2005, the first year that any award was given out for that category.

An edited version of "Born Too Slow" was featured in the soundtrack for the video games Need for Speed: Underground and Donkey Konga 2. The song "I Know It's You" was used in the pilot episode of the TV show Numb3rs. Also, the song "Bound Too Long" was featured on the soundtrack to the movie Cursed, and "Starting Over" was used in an episode of the TV show Alias and an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. A different version of "Weapons of Mass Distortion", renamed "Weapons of Mad Distortion", was used in the movie Blade: Trinity.

Tracklist:

01. Starting Over (4:01)
02. Born Too Slow (2:59)
03. True Grit (5:06)
04. The American Way (4:26)
05. I Know It's You (5:48)
06. Realizer (3:48)
07. Broken Glass (3:55)
08. Weapons Of Mass Distortion (4:50)
09. Bound Too Long (6:23)
10. Acetone (5:15)
11. High And Low (5:23)
12. Wide Open (7:23)

Bonus Tracks:

13. Born Too Slow (EK's Spider In The Corner Alt. Dub) (6:11)
14. Born Too Slow (Deepsky's Green Absinthe Dub) (8:14)

Cheers,

ADHDerby

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
438.42 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2