The Curse of Oak Island S02E07 The Trail of the Templars HDTV x264-SPASM

seeders: 372
leechers: 28
Added on December 17, 2014 by ozimanin TV
Torrent verified.

The Curse of Oak Island S02E07 The Trail of the Templars HDTV x264-SPASM (Size: 418.3 MB)
 The.Curse.of.Oak.Island.S02E07.The.Trail.of.the.Templars.HDTV.x264-SPASM.mp4418.3 MB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt59 bytes

Description

Video
Format: AVC
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 404 pixels
Audio
Format: AAC
Bit rate: Variable
Source: 720p DHD

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
418.3 MB
seeders:372
leechers:28
The Curse of Oak Island S02E07 The Trail of the Templars HDTV x264-SPASM

All Comments

Excellent.Thanks
thanks
Excellent.Thanks
Thank-you very much for the upload oziman - appreciate your work!
Thanks for the upload
big big thank you !
thanks man
Could bet money on the quality and timing of ur uploads... great job oz thanks so much... this show is just like the bloody island nothing ever happens but u keep watching ... geeze find something already!!!
i have to reply to you Jehovah, coz i couldnt agree more, same with me, i keep watching these shows, you keep hoping that they'll find something, when u already kno that they wont, but as most of these shows, it just ends up with more questions and small finds, its annoying, and alot of these shows are so repetive each episode, and overdramatized, sighs, really hope they come up with some better shows in future, but still, its ok to watch tho.. Regards iNzaNe :) PS: fr-req sent..
That's the crappy thing about true "reality" shows is if nothing really happens all they can do is make it all as you said "overdramatized" I highly doubt they ever find anything. But Thanks Oziman for the upload!
Thanks man!!! been waiting for this one! great xxx
thx man :)