The Dark Knight 2008 IMAX 1080p BluRay 5.1 x265 HEVC-StarLord[UTR]

seeders: 9
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2016 by Star3Lordin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Dark Knight 2008 IMAX 1080p BluRay 5.1 x265 HEVC-StarLord[UTR] (Size: 7.1 GB)
 The.Dark.Knight.2008.IMAX.1080p.BluRay.5.1.x265.HEVC-StarLord[UTR].mkv7.1 GB

Description

IMPORTANT: This torrent is webseeded. It means you can download this even there are no seeds. To use webseed, you must download the torrent, instead of using magnet.

Any questions, or help playing this file, click on the HEVC banner just below.
Please watch before rating or commenting on quality. Thank you KickAss community!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Take a seed, leave a seed please

Please rate it good if you like.

You can find more of My Movies here.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.1 GB
seeders:9
leechers:2
The Dark Knight 2008 IMAX 1080p BluRay 5.1 x265 HEVC-StarLord[UTR]

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks, great encode.
Flawless.
Good work
Doesn't get any better! Thanks!
I'v been waiting for this upload Thank you!
will seed 24/7 for 2 weeks
How is watching a movie in IMAX different from a watching a regular movie on your TV at home? Does it display any different?
IMAX footage is something filmed (with IMAX equipment of course) on 70mm film, instead of 40mm film. IMAX therefore (and because of other technical stuff) has the capacity to record and display images of far greater size and resolution than conventional film systems.

I honestly can't tell you how they digitize this greatness (in IMAX cinemas, analog (old) projectors is used) ... I guess I really haven't answered your question -- but I've fed you've with some knowledge ^_^
There is difference in film aspect ratio in b/w the movie some scenes are IMAX. Heres the difference b/w them
2.35:1 Anamorphic Scope / Letterbox [with black bars] -

1.85:1 Widescreen (IMAX) [without black bars] -
Thought of addind that myself, but I didn't, as I don't feel that justify what IMAX is. 1.85:1 is used by non-IMAX footage too ^_^
This is an absolute keepers edition, un-compromised quality!!