The Dark Knight Ingrid (High Quality) MKV DVDRip [Eng Soft Subs]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 26, 2014 by DarkDream787in XXX > Hentai
Torrent verified.

The Dark Knight Ingrid (High Quality) MKV DVDRip [Eng Soft Subs] (Size: 1.08 GB)
 Volume 4.jpg503.54 KB
 Volume 2.jpg437.4 KB
 Volume 3.jpg278.93 KB
 Volume 1.jpg238.66 KB
 506779-ingrid_set.jpg235.32 KB
 The Dark Knight Ingrid - 01 - Ingrid's Suffering [DarkDream].mkv275.22 MB
 The Dark Knight Ingrid - 03 - Oath Of Humiliation [DarkDream].mkv275.21 MB
 The Dark Knight Ingrid - 02 - Masochist Murasaki [DarkDream].mkv274.94 MB
 The Dark Knight Ingrid - 04 - Ultimate Misery [DarkDream].mkv274.84 MB
 Encoded By DarkDream.png285.95 KB

Description

Encoded The Dark Knight Ingrid / Hell Knight Ingrid / Makai Kishi Ingrid into high quality MKV h.264 format with Japanese audio and English Soft Subs.

This to me is like the Claymore anime series but with Hentai aspects added into it making it a much more naughty series with some bad ass bitches with weapons whom get mentally broken by a very sadistic bastard.
I found this quite hilarious and got some laughs out of it because of what some of the characters lines say.
One of the main guys in this has got to be one of the most sadistic guys I have seen in a hentai.

This is a pretty rare and hard to get ahold of Hentai that seems to be very much liked, and when you do manage to find the only decent download I could find in MP4 format, It was hard subbed and quite soft looking, so it looked a tad blurry and not so easy on the eyes when watching it. It was a good rip though, not bad at all.

This release of mine is quite a bit easier on the eyes when watching it because its not as blurry looking. The audio is also a tad bit clearer sounding in my opinion. Its also soft subbed instead of hard subbed.

Now you can enjoy this hard to find and get Hentai OVA in a great quality encode. I can promise that this is one of the best quality versions out there as of today with confidence.

For playback all you need is the proper codec if you dont already have it.
Combined Community Codec Pack (which I prefer) or the K-Lite Codec pack should give you all you need and more to play these back.

You should be able to hear audio just fine if you have one of the mentioned codec packs above. If you cannot hear any audio and do not want to install a codec pack for some reason, then you do not have and need the nero aac audio codec. As of today it can be found here.
http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nerodigital-nero-aac-codec.php

SCREENSHOTS

(No nudes here, but plenty in the series)

http://imgur.com/a/1o8q6#0

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 GB
seeders:4
leechers:0
The Dark Knight Ingrid (High Quality) MKV DVDRip [Eng Soft Subs]

All Comments

Hey Dark When did you start to do hentai!
Man you are a bastard :P
One of his first uploads was Star Ball Z, a fanmade parody hentai.
I did Star Ballz hentai parody quite a while back because it was also VERY rare and you cant really even find the DVD for sale anymore.

I don't do Hentai much. This was a request from a personal friend of mine in life because he couldn't find it anywhere and when I went looking for it, it wasn't the easiest to get in good quality and hard subs was all I could find so I encoded it for him. Getting the Japanese DVD's for this was a pain, but he's a good friend of mine so I managed lol.

So I haven't and wont be frequently doing Hentai, but I have nothing against doing it and have done a couple.
Dont ask me why KAT is saying 0 seeders and Leechers.

I can assure you I am seeding this and several people have downloaded it already.

Once you download it and get it running for a minute you will see all of the seeders and leechers.

You can also just view the "Technical" tab right next to the Main and Comments tab to see the numbers.
Its ok, thats a problem that sometimes happens. I usually check the techinical tab anyways. Btw, the disk covers are hot xD Hope that the hentai itself is hot enough