The Darkest Place (Surviving the Dead, Book 5) - James N. Cook [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 12
leechers: 2
Added on October 10, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Darkest Place (Surviving the Dead, Book 5) - James N. Cook [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 1.39 MB)
 The Darkest Place - James N. Cook.epub561.53 KB
 The Darkest Place - James N. Cook.jpg121.17 KB
 The Darkest Place - James N. Cook.mobi741.54 KB
 The Darkest Place - James N. Cook.opf1.72 KB

Description

--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

The Darkest Place
Author: James N. Cook

It was first published as The Darkest Place: A Surviving the Dead Novel (as in not really a volume in the series). But now, the author's blog and Amazon both label it as Volume 5 of the series, so I am following them and calling it Book #5.

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 562 KB (.epub), 742 KB (.mobi)

Book Details:
ISBN-13.....................: 9781508618775
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Horror, Adventure, Science Fiction, Apocalyptic, Zombie
PUBLISHER................: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
PUBLICATION DATE....: Feb 2015
PRINT PAGE COUNT....: 680
SERIES......................: Surviving the Dead, Book #5
SOURCE.....................: Amazon
SYNOPSIS..................: For Caleb Hicks, survival means hiding in plain sight.
Trained from a young age to be a super-soldier, he has worked hard to keep his abilities hidden. But after a disastrous mistake forces him into military service, hiding his skills becomes increasingly difficult. To maintain his cover, he isolates himself, rarely speaking and discussing his past with no one.
Until now.
After finding love in the wake of catastrophe, he will finally reveal the secrets of his childhood, his training, and the tragic events of his life following the Outbreak. Packed with intense action, thrills, and suspense, The Darkest Place is a harrowing tale of love, loss, and survival against all odds.
And ultimately, of the enduring power of hope.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 MB
seeders:12
leechers:2
The Darkest Place (Surviving the Dead, Book 5) - James N. Cook [epub, mobi]-Zi

All Comments

Well, I don't know why there is a down-vote here. I've tested it on Kobo, Kindle for PC and Calibre for both epub and mobi.

Works perfectly. Thanks uploader.
Haha... It was apparently a wrong downvote. I PMed the voter and it's been removed.
Anyway, thankie for coming to my defense, my friend