The Darkness 2 Mac R3DP0150N

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 1, 2012 by iippoin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

The Darkness 2 Mac R3DP0150N (Size: 67.36 KB)
 Screen shot 2012-06-01 at 4.39.30 PM.png34.92 KB
 Screen shot 2012-06-01 at 4.39.09 PM.png19.76 KB
 Screen shot 2012-06-01 at 4.39.42 PM.png10.96 KB
 txt.rtf1.72 KB

Description

Secondary torrent by muffbuffer69er
Torrent by me

this is the magnet link to the original have fun works 100% im playing now!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
67.36 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Darkness 2 Mac R3DP0150N

Trailer

All Comments

well thats the only way ive found it to work srry man..
FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!FIX !!!
open up steam, go to add game on the lower left corner, select add non steam game. browse it by hitting browse. and then select it from ur library and press play game!!!!!!
all credit to myself had no help because all those ppl in tpb did not want to help me and if u hav an account that is capable of posting comments then go to this web site and copy those instructions down!!!
godamn i was stupid but pobably the only 13yo out there who got this!!! damn!
for u cherrin!
peace
Thats what i did before and tried it again now, but didnt work for me :( still gives me an error, i just might get it for the ps3, downloading games on mac is just pain in the ass xD
i have a solution
iippo, i dunno what files to select in betterzip to extract.. can u guide me through this...
extract part1 and then u get a whole bunch of other parts from there select part r00
i tried to run the game, but error appears saying, Failed to initialize steam. Make sure the steam client is running and try again. suggestions ?
do u hav steam? if u do then tpb ppl told me to delete (move somewhere else than original location) steam things not sure which ones because they didnt know either. I am trying now to fix this problem along with 100 others! i got it to work before but i too get this error now since i needed steam for portal 2 which i did not realize was not compatible with this epic game! :(
well this error appeared before i even download steam, i thought i had to download steam and it would work if i added the game application in the library, but the steam app isnt the problem, and yea i realized that this error message didnt happen to most of the systems, whether with or without steam, anyways if you figured out anyway to make this game work out of the 3 torrents, please give me a feedback... thanks iippo !
or its possible if there is a product key or crack for this
its already cracked me and others on tpb r trying to fix this for ppl with the problem, it has been reported that about like 60% of people got this problem others could run it fine. ill see what i can do and report back to u!
if u need picture help then download the pictures otherwise u just need the TXT.rtf!
there is the comment saying FIX!FIX!FIX!FIX!FIX!FIX!FIX!FIX!FIX!FIX!FIX! check that out
the steam i use is just the mac edition of steam not a port