The Darkness 2 RF XBOX360-XPG

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 4, 2012 by Boobsmanin Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

The Darkness 2 RF XBOX360-XPG (Size: 8.14 GB)
 Torrent Uploaded by Boobsman.txt590 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Limetorrents.com.txt51 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Silvertorrents.me.txt41 bytes
 torrent downloaded from H33T.com.txt44 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Torrentstate.com.txt51 bytes
 ABGX Proof.jpg104.63 KB
 boxart.jpg89.67 KB
 Darkness.2.RF-XPG.dvd45 bytes
 Darkness.2.RF-XPG.iso8.14 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Kat.ph.txt37 bytes
 xpgrelease.nfo5.84 KB

Description

THIS IS AN XGD3 ISO AND IS ONLY BE PLAYABLE WITH LT+2.0 or ABOVE!!!

The Darkness II takes players down a brutal and personal path as Jackie Estacado, wielder of The
Darkness an ancient and ruthless force of chaos and destruction. Based on the supernatural horror
comic book series created by Top Cow Productions, Inc., The Darkness II breaks out of the sea of
conventional first-person shooters with its fervid Quad-Wielding gameplay, which will allow players
to slash, grab, and throw objects and enemies with their Demon Arms while simultaneously firing two
weapons.

The game is layered with the use of dark versus light, steeped in deep and twisted storytelling,
and engulfed in stylistic violence that is visualized through a hand-paintedgraphic noir technique that
stays true to its comic book origins. It s been two years since JackieEstacado, now the Don of the
Franchetti crime family, used The Darkness to kill the men responsible for his girlfriend s murder.
He s been unable to shake the memory of Jenny s death since bottling up his supernatural power, and
now The Darkness wants out. A sudden, unprovoked attack on Jackie s life heralds the start of a full
scale mob war, which has clearly been orchestrated by some outside force. The botched attempt opens
the door for The Darkness to reemerge, and sets Jackie on a journey to hell and worse, as he unravels
the mystery behind the attack and the motivations of The Darkness itself.

Platform: Xbox 360
Region: Region Free
Format XGD3 (LT2.0 or above)
Size: 1DVD
Language: English
Genre: Shooter

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvazNH5IGI

XGD3 BURN GUIDE: http://nickthegr33k.eu/XGD3burn.pdf

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.14 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0

All Comments

works fine on jtag :) thanks
if i truncate this game will i be able to use xbox live with it ??????
truncate means your not burning the full image.. all the stuff microsoft put at the very edge of thier dvd isnt getting burned to yours?
Thank you
sometimes the games dont work if u burn right etc its like that u must gief a try again. 95% work at everytime but the other 5% u dont now why..
thx for uppL thegreat Boobsman
thnx boobsman
2012-04-19 18:23
works on xkey