The DarkTower Stephen King Audio books

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 23, 2015 by gate420in Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

The DarkTower Stephen King Audio books (Size: 4.16 GB)
 4 Wizard and Glass.aac1.26 GB
 3 The Waste Lands.aac650.88 MB
 7 The Dark Tower.aac591.87 MB
 5 Wolves of The Calla.aac516.01 MB
 2 The Drawing of the Three.aac435.31 MB
 4.5 The Wind Through The Keyhole.aac315.34 MB
 6 Song of Susannah.aac277.79 MB
 1 The Gunslinger.aac185.91 MB
 angelsvox-setup.exe2 MB
 Keymaker.exe70 KB
 djinn.nfo11.18 KB
 file_id.diz900 bytes
 Readme.txt114 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

This torrent consists of all 8 of the dark tower series along with a program called Angel Vox's. I converted the books from a series of mp3's into One aac file per book, using angel voxs to listen to the books allows you to pause and listen to the books with out losing your place.
IN the 1st book I noticed a couple places where a few sentences repeat I suspect this had something to do with joining the mp3's together but not sure but I only noticed maybe 1 or or 2 times and it's only a few sentences at most.
I am listening to book 2 at around 22 mins you will notice it starts the chapter 2 times so as in book one it seems it had to do with joining the chapters together or that's the way I originally got it but the original was broke up in 5 to 8 min segments hard to listen to at least joined together like this its easy to listen to easy to move etc.
Over a sentence here and their i'm not going to bother trying to weed them out but if you want to listen to this fantastic series and don't want hundreds of mp3's then this is the torrent you want!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.16 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The DarkTower Stephen King Audio books