the day i saw your heart (et soudain tout le monde me manque) 2011 french bcbc

seeders: 13
leechers: 8
Added on February 13, 2016 by bcbcfilmsin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720p

the day i saw your heart (et soudain tout le monde me manque) 2011 french bcbc (Size: 4.28 GB)
 VIDEO_TS.bup6 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo6 KB
 VTS_01_0.bup62 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo62 KB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_5.vob283.5 MB

Description

the day i saw your heart (et soudain tout le monde me manque) 2011 region free dvd5 french bcbc

The Day I Saw Your Heart (original title: Et soudain, tout le monde me manque) is a 2011 french film directed by Jennifer Devoldère and starring Mélanie Laurent, Florence Loiret Caille and Guillaume Gouix.

Contains movie and Optional English Subtitles. No menus or extras. Regular DVD quality. Thank you.

Synopsis

Two sisters are shocked when their father, who is about to turn 60, announces that he is expecting a baby with his new wife. One sister is trying to adopt a child, while the other blames her commitment-phobic ways on her relationship with her dad.

Cast

Mélanie Laurent, Michel Blanc, Florence Loiret Caille, Claude Perron, Guillaume Gouix, Sébastien Castro, Géraldine Nakache, Manu Payet

The Day I Saw Your Heart (original title: Et soudain, tout le monde me manque)

In a lot of ways, The Day I Saw Your Heart is a French film that follows the typical formula of the romantic comedy/family dramedy hybrid. Don't let that scare you off, though! There's a lot of good stuff here.

Justine (Melanie Laurent) is a young-ish (probably late 20s, early 30s) woman who has recently moved into her sister's living room after breaking up with the boyfriend she was living with. Her sister, Dom, is married and is having trouble getting pregnant so she's working on an adoption. Their father (Eli) and stepmother announce that they're having a baby and no one is supportive, not even Eli himself! Justine works at an imaging center where she stimulates her creative side by creating x-rays of people in pieces and then assembles them on her window at home. The film is mostly concerned with her need to grow up, her inability to commit to a man, her desire for love, and the secret longing to repair the relationship with her father.

Melanie Laurent is one of my favorite actresses and is showing here that she has a lot of range. She has a really calming presence, so I'm glad to see her taking on the role of a slacker-artist with no direction. The minor characters dancing around her range from mildly amusing to laugh-out-loud hilarious. The man who plays her father, Michel Blanc, has a knack for deadpan delivery of ridiculous lines. He has a really unique quality about him that makes everything he says feel unexpected and refreshingly honest. This fits the character so well, which informs the strained relationship he has with Justine.

I enjoyed every single minute of this film. It gave me the warm and fuzzies without insulting my intelligence.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.28 GB
seeders:13
leechers:8
the day i saw your heart (et soudain tout le monde me manque) 2011 french bcbc