The Day of the Triffids(2009)NTSC/DVD5/ISO by LKRG

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on October 25, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

The Day of the Triffids(2009)NTSC/DVD5/ISO by LKRG (Size: 2.7 GB)
 TRIFFIDS_D1.iso1.38 GB
 TRIFFIDS_D2.iso1.32 GB
 The_Day_Of_The_Triffids_Cover.jpg1.67 MB
 The_Day_Of_The_Triffids_Disc2.jpg610.31 KB
 The_Day_Of_The_Triffids_Disc1.jpg609.91 KB

Description

Dougray Scott and Joely Richardson star in this star-studded two-part BBC remake of the classic science fiction thriller. In the near future, humankind's search for an alternative fuel supply leads to the discovery of the ominous Triffid, a crop cultivated for its fuel that seems to have a life of its own. But when spectators gather worldwide for a much-anticipated solar storm, billions are left blinded and the few sighted survivors watch as society collapses into chaos. The Triffids, meanwhile, find their way out of captivity. Free to roam the planet with a fatal sting, and a retributive taste for human flesh, the Triffids begin rapid breeding. It is up to Dr Bill Masen (Scott) to lead the brave in their epic battle against the Triffids' reign of terror in what could be the last days for humankind. Vanessa Redgrave, Brian Cox, Jason Priestley and Eddie Izzard co-star.

Actors: Dougray Scott, Joely Richardson, Jason Priestley, Eddie Izzard, Vanessa Redgrave
Number of discs: 2
Language:English
16:9 Letter Box

This is one that is'nt available in NTSC yet.It's a BBC two-part series/film and is only available in PAL format so I did some homework and took on the tedious task of converting this to NTSC so those that don't have dvd players that handle PAL & NTSC,could enjoy this as well,wich I'm really at a loss as to why they would'nt release this here as well as it's a very well done re-make I think.Anyway,I had to strip off the menus and all of that good stuff as the first time I tried to convert this it rendered the menus useless and caused a "freeze-up"issue on the discs so what your getting here is the two-parts on dvd without the menus....sorry wished I could have saved them to be closer to the retail dvd but I did the best I could.Hope you guys enjoy this,I would have just put up an NTSC version if I could get my hands on one but considering this series/film was out in 2009 who knows when they will get around to making it available here.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.7 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
The Day of the Triffids(2009)NTSC/DVD5/ISO by LKRG