The DeLorean Story: The car, the people, the scandal (2013) by Nick Sutton.epub [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 2, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The DeLorean Story: The car, the people, the scandal (2013) by Nick Sutton.epub [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.18 MB)
 The DeLorean Story The car, the people, the scandal By Nick Sutton.epub1.18 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

The DeLorean Story: The car, the people, the scandal By Nick Sutton
2013 | 256 Pages | ISBN: 0857333143 | EPUB | 1 MB

This is the inside story of the DeLorean saga written by a senior manager who worked with the company from beginning to end and saw it all. The short life of the DeLorean DMC-12 sports car a vision of the future with its gullwing doors and stainless steel body began after John DeLorean secured financial backing from the British government for his car-making venture in Northern Ireland. Four years and nearly 9,000 cars later the company went bust and DeLorean faced questions about fraud against the British taxpayer, and his big ally, Colin Chapman of Lotus, also drew scrutiny. As an insider s account, this book contains a great deal of new information about the DeLorean scandal. A true story of scandal and fraud surrounding the shiny sports car known as the DeLorean DMC-12. Written by an insider a senior manager at the company who witnessed the saga from start to finish. Pulls no punches fraud, sectarian violence and drugs trafficking feature. Early days the building of the factory, design and development of the car and the first shipment. Setbacks production problems during IRA hunger strikes, running short of money, collapse of the company and receivership. DeLorean s involvement in drug trafficking and the missing GPD money. Aftermath trials, fines and the recovery of the monies.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.18 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The DeLorean Story: The car, the people, the scandal (2013) by Nick Sutton.epub [Dr.Soc]