The Deluge Redivivus - Potop Redivivus *2014* [720p.BluRay.DTS.AC3.x264.CiNEMAET-SAVED] [PL]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on April 27, 2015 by gawroniastyin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080pDVDRip

The Deluge Redivivus - Potop Redivivus *2014* [720p.BluRay.DTS.AC3.x264.CiNEMAET-SAVED] [PL] (Size: 10.34 GB)
 Sample-005.mkv207.56 MB
 Torrent downloaded from filetracker.pl.txt49 bytes
 Potop.Redivivus.2014.PL 720p BluRay DTS AC3 x264 CiNEMAET-SAVED.mkv10.14 GB
 7631029_3.jpg53.11 KB

Description

==================
...::: INFO :::...
==================

Director: Jerzy Hoffman
Writers: Jerzy Hoffman, Adam Kersten
Adventure, History, Romance

Reżyseria: Jerzy Hoffman
Scenariusz: Jerzy Hoffman, Adam Kersten, Wojciech Żukrowski
Produkcja: Polska/ZSRR
Gatunek: Historyczny

====================
...::: About :::...
====================

Over 40 years have passed since the premiere of “The Deluge”, a film adaptation of the second part of Henryk Sienkiewicz’s Trilogy. According to the director Jerzy Hoffman, “…this means there are now two – probably three – generations who have not seen the film in a cinema.”

And that is far too many. Especially in the case of one of the most spectacular productions in the history of Polish cinema, nominated for an Oscar. That is the main reason for the making of “Potop Redivivus”, “The Deluge Revived”. A National Film Archives project, the film has been re-edited under director Jerzy Hoffman and cinematographer Jerzy Wójcik’s artistic supervision. The one to describe it best is the director himself: “Thus I have created ‘The Deluge’ anew, a three-hour version this time. The film loses nothing of the crucial topics, nothing of its clarity, and at the same time has gained an extraordinary momentum. This ‘Deluge Redivivus’ is the ‘Deluge’ made for today’s times – it watches perfectly, and the test screenings have shown that it has become, once more, an attractive and fascinating film.”

During the 1655 war between Protestant Sweden and Catholic Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth some Polish-Lithuanian nobles side with Swedish king Charles X Gustav while others side with the Polish king Jan Kazimierz. Polish colonels Andrzej Kmicic and Michal Wolodyjowski turn from foes to friends and together they fight against traitors, renegade Polish nobles and Swedish invaders.

"Potop Redivivus" to projekt Filmoteki Narodowej, który powstał z potrzeby zaprezentowania współczesnej widowni "Potopu" na dużym i małym ekranie w doskonałej jakości i nowej, atrakcyjnej formie. Odrestaurowany film został na nowo zmontowany pod nadzorem artystycznym Jerzego Hoffmana i Jerzego Wójcika. Pod opieką reżysera powstała wersja filmu o zdynamizowanej narracji trwająca 185 min.

Młody chorąży, Andrzej Kmicic, musi zdobyć się na wiele poświęceń, nie tylko w walce z wrogami ojczyzny, ale i w miłości.
Lata 1655-1660, okres najazdu szwedzkiego na Polskę. Zaręczony z Oleńką Billewiczówną (Małgorzata Braunek) chorąży orszański Andrzej Kmicic (Daniel Olbrychski) opowiada się początkowo po stronie kolaborującego ze Szwedami potężnego rodu magnackiego Radziwiłłów. Uznany przez szlachtę i narzeczoną za zdrajcę zaczyna poniewczasie rozumieć, że Radziwiłłom chodzi nie o dobro ojczyzny, ale o własne interesy. Aby odkupić winy, porywa księcia Bogusława (Leszek Teleszyński), by zawieźć zdrajcę przed oblicze króla Jana Kazimierza, ale Radziwiłł ciężko rani Kmicica i ucieka. Doszedłszy do zdrowia, Andrzej Kmicic stara się zwrócić honor swojemu nazwisku.

====================
...::: OBSADA :::...
====================

Daniel Olbrychski........ - Andrzej Kmicic
Małgorzata Braunek...... - Oleńka Billewiczówna
Tadeusz Łomnicki........ - Jerzy Michał Wołodyjowski
Kazimierz Wichniarz...... - Jan Onufry Zagłoba
Władysław Hańcza...... - Janusz Radziwiłł
Ryszard Filipski......... - Wachmistrz Soroka
Leszek Teleszyński...... - Bogusław Radziwiłł
Wiesława Mazurkiewicz... - Ciotka Kulwiecówna

==================
...::: INFO :::...
==================

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072021
http://www.filmweb.pl/Potop
http://fdb.pl/film/81-potop

=============================
...::: DANE TECHNICZNE :::...
=============================

BluRay AVC DTS
Format : Matroska at 7 854 Kbps
Length : 10.1 GiB for 3h 4mn 47s 917ms

Video #0 : AVC
Aspect : 1280 x 534 (2.397) at 24.000 fps

Audio #0 : DTS at Unknown / 1 509 Kbps
Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz
Language : pl

Text #0 : PGS
Language : en

Text #1 : PGS
Language : en

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.34 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Deluge Redivivus - Potop Redivivus *2014* [720p.BluRay.DTS.AC3.x264.CiNEMAET-SAVED] [PL]

Trailer