The Devil's Secret (Thorn Saga #4) ~ Joshua Ingle [BluA]epub

seeders: 7
leechers: 4
Added on July 19, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Devil's Secret (Thorn Saga #4) ~ Joshua Ingle [BluA]epub (Size: 317.42 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 The Devil's Secret - Joshua Ingle.epub317 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Heaven isn’t quite how Thorn remembers it. The angels aren’t as welcoming and God is a bit callous and cold. Prisons have been built to contain any angel who voices dissent. An immense testing system has been created to ensure that no demon returns to Heaven unless he is willing to surrender to God’s questionable will. And somehow, Thorn slipped through that testing system, and he’s standing here, in God’s House, with an offer of asylum in exchange for an eternity of submission on the table.

But Thorn makes a run for it, fleeing back into the testing system in search of evidence that will prove to demonkind that God has been manipulating them. Pursued by Thilial, an angel whose best friend Thorn once killed, and Marcus, Thorn’s longtime demonic adversary, Thorn will do anything to acquire the one prize that has always eluded him, but which now seems almost within reach: freedom.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
317.42 KB
seeders:7
leechers:4
The Devil's Secret (Thorn Saga #4) ~ Joshua Ingle [BluA]epub