The Dirty Bay Streets Raised Me by Marqua'lla.epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on January 23, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Dirty Bay Streets Raised Me by Marqua'lla.epub (Size: 272.16 KB)
 The Dirty Bay Streets Raised Me by Marqua'lla.epub272.16 KB

Description

Ariyona
I tried to move my body but my brother was still shielding me.
“Lekan, get up. They might come back.” I cried..... I was stuck, everything around me had stopped and when reality kicked in, I screamed. My brother laid dead on the side-walk with his blood running into the street.
My life went spiraling out of control after that day,
My mother forgot about me as she wallowed in her own grief,
I turned to drugs to forget the pain, and did some unthinkable things.
But a new/old life in the form of a demon, tried to pull me out just when darkness was about to enclose me in its depths, forever.
Demon/Khari
I just nodded my head as I put Khari to the back of my head and became Demon fully. When I’m Demon on half-mast, Khari was still in me, but when I’m demon all the way, nothing was in me, but the desire to make my victims pay for their sins on my family or clients..... I got my name because I made people feel as though I was a demon sent from hell. When I got a hold of them, I would make them pay for whatever they did to my family.
I’m the club Enforcer for the Street Devils.
Meaning I protect everything/everyone apart of the club from harm,
I failed to protect my Old Lady and Father from being murdered, but I won’t fail my loved ones again, especially my son,
I have the club, and my son, but there is still something missing in my life,
But I cannot focus on that, right now someone is gunning for the club.
Will history repeat itself? Can Demon get to Ariyona before she fades to black? And find the person trying to destroy the club from the inside out before it is too late. Blood will shed the only question is whose? Lives are being tested all the while new loves are being discovered.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
272.16 KB
seeders:8
leechers:3
The Dirty Bay Streets Raised Me by Marqua'lla.epub

All Comments

Thank u