The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks – E. Lockhart (2009)[ENG][DjVu|scan|OCR]{Kaefer}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 19, 2016 by kkaefer23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks – E. Lockhart (2009)[ENG][DjVu|scan|OCR]{Kaefer} (Size: 4.07 MB)
 The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks – E. Lockhart.djvu4.07 MB
 info.txt1.7 KB

Description

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
A novel

• Author: E. Lockhart
  • Tags: fiction, novel, slice of life, high school, young adult, romance, feminism, women’s fiction, chick lit
  • Language: English
  • Format: djvu, scans, raw OCR
  • Resolution: 120 pixel/cm
  • Pages: 345
  • Year: 2009
  • ISBN: 9780786838196

Frankie Landau-Banks at age 14:
Debate Club.
Her father’s “bunny rabbit.”
A mildly geeky girl attending a highly competitive boarding school.

Frankie Landau-Banks at age 15:
A knockout figure.
A sharp tongue.
A chip on her shoulder.
And a gorgeous new senior boyfriend: the supremely goofy, word-obsessed Matthew Livingston.

Frankie Laundau-Banks.
No longer the kind of girl to take “no” for an answer.
Especially when “no” means she’s excluded from her boyfriend’s all-male secret society.
Not when her ex boyfriend shows up in the strangest of places.
Not when she knows she’s smarter than any of them.
When she knows Matthew’s lying to her.
And when there are so many, many pranks to be done.

Frankie Landau-Banks, at age 16:
Possibly a criminal mastermind.

This is the story of how she got that way.

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks is my favorite book of the last year. Maybe the last decade. Maybe ever.

The best frickin’ girl-power book EVER—subversive and so funny I snort-laughed Dr Pepper out of my nose.

A homage to girl-power, the novel offers biting social commentary throughouts—not the kind that deadens a story but the kind that gives it punch. …

About the file
As usual for me, this is a scan, turned into a djvu file, with extra OCRed hidden text. That text has not been proofread at all. Also, it contains ligatures, some of the time. Search for, e.g., “find” with fi as one character and “find” as four characters.
The file also contains bookmarks to jump to the different chapters.
There may be an a black grain here or there in the scans. Take it or leave it.

djvu
To view djvu files, use a viewer listed at DjVu.org.
  • Win/Mac: Get djviewlibre at sourceforge.net.
  • Linux: Install djviewlibre or djview4 through your package manager or get it at sourceforge.net.
  • AndroidOS: While i think it looks a bit odd here and there, EBookDroid works well enough. You will be prompted to download a plugin when you try to open a djvu file for the first time.
  • iPhone/iPad: no idea
  • ebook reader: May support djvu. Try it or RTFM.

As always, if you like it, buy it. Or at least buy the other works by this creator.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.07 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks – E. Lockhart (2009)[ENG][DjVu|scan|OCR]{Kaefer}