The Doms of Genesis 1-2 by Jenna JACOB

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on March 14, 2014 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Doms of Genesis 1-2 by Jenna JACOB (Size: 953.31 KB)
 The Doms of Genesis 2 - Masters of My Desire - Jenna Jacob.epub626.45 KB
 The Doms of Genesis 1 - Embracing My Submission - Jenna Jacob.epub326.86 KB

Description

imageimage

The Doms of Genesis 1 - Embracing My Submission - Jenna Jacob (epub)

Haunted for years by dreams of a savage, amber eyed Dominant with lips so enticing my soul ached in frustration and lust. None of the Dominants at Genesis, my local BDSM club ever stirred me in such blistering ways. While I tried to fill my submissive desires vicariously through interactions at the club, I attempted to convince myself it was enough. But it wasn’t. My dream Dom made certain I hungered for more.

Forced beyond what I could bear, my passion and frustration exploded. I threw in the towel, determined to stop chasing a dream and gave up completely on finding submissive surrender. But fate intervened when two gunshots split the night. Forced to confront my desires and insecurities, I was shocked to realize that my dreams may have held a deeper meaning. Were they compelling me to finally embrace my submission?

The Doms of Genesis 2 - Masters of My Desire - Jenna Jacob (epub)

Plowing into Bambi and totaling my SUV wasn't the way I envisioned starting my vacation. Then again, neither was being rescued by two gorgeous men. Nick Masters and Dylan Thomas swooped in to save me from the wreck. They weren't just knights in a shining truck, but Dominants so potent the submissive hidden inside me clawed to kneel at their feet.

To my surprise, they offered to teach me the joys of submission. I shoved down my fears and agreed to spend one glorious week of pleasure under their hand, at the center of their raw passion. With each command and touch, they bared my soul and stole my heart. With them, I felt like a beautiful—if kinky—Cinderella. But all too soon, the clock struck midnight, and I fled…

Returning to my lackluster life, I was determined to somehow survive without the masters of my desire. I never imagined they would travel a few hundred miles to hunt me down. Could I say yes when they offered to bestow something on me far more beautiful than a glass slipper?

The Doms of Genesis 3 can be found here:

PLEASE RATE & SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
953.31 KB
seeders:4
leechers:1
The Doms of Genesis 1-2 by Jenna JACOB

All Comments

Thank you!
thnx for uploading this i really enjoyed this book mate .
I searched for it before I uploaded these 2 and was unsuccessful. Another search just now came back with the same results

Edit: Found it, and put it in the description at the bottom
Thank you!
thnx