The Dreamatorium of Dr Magnus - NEW Hidden Object Game [ASG].exe

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on September 8, 2012 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Dreamatorium of Dr Magnus - NEW Hidden Object Game [ASG].exe (Size: 264.48 MB)
 The Dreamatorium of Dr Magnus [ASG].exe264.48 MB

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!
Step into the shoes of detective Sarah Green and solve the mystery of a missing town doctor in The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus. The town doctor, Dr. Magnus withdrew from society following the tragic death of his wife and daughter in a car accident. In his despair, Dr. Magnus became obsessed with the idea of contacting the souls of his loved ones. He began conducting ever more dangerous experiments ruinous to his own health until he himself, disappears. What secrets will be revealed in your investigation?
System Requirements:
CPU: 1.2 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 300 MB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -
And Seed like there is no bandwith limit :)
Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot
Thanks To LeeGT
And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
264.48 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
The Dreamatorium of Dr Magnus - NEW Hidden Object Game [ASG].exe

All Comments

good dl
Thank you
works fine.Thank you
This is the first time that I have any issues with your torrents ASG. My AVG found a virus and locked up my whole computer until it deleted the problem. Then I had to uninstall the game. I tried re-downloading it and it snagged it again as a virus when I tried to download it. Never have I had this happen before. Love all you games and this little snag is not going to stop me from downloading more in the future. Keep up the good work. With is I am able to test the game before I actually by it without having to discover that I don't like the game and have wasted my money. Thank you for all your had work and effort! Bravo!
love this game! What fun!
Ta very muchly xx
thank you