The Eclipse of Power (The Interdimensional Saga #3) ~ J.L. Hendricks [BluA].epub

seeders: 5
leechers: 5
Added on April 29, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Eclipse of Power (The Interdimensional Saga #3) ~ J.L. Hendricks [BluA].epub (Size: 107.08 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 The Eclipse of Power - J.L. Hendricks.epub106.67 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
I have powers, not like superhero powers… well kinda like a superhero. I can hear the thoughts of others and I can even ‘mind speak’ with those I am close to. But it is very dangerous for me to have these powers. I have to keep it from the fae council, and General Avex.

While practicing my powers with the only person on Earth I can trust, I accidentally ‘hear’ the rippers discussing a battle that is going to happen that night. On the guise of a training op, we gather all 5 squads and start our training mission. We discover that the rippers, or vampires as you call them, are planning to go through the portal to Sendryl and attack.

WAIT! Lancer is in the Capitol!

I make my way Sendryl and find out that things are not what I thought they were. There is a spy in our midst. And the enemy knows about me. More than I thought they did.

Is that a dragon?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
107.08 KB
seeders:5
leechers:5
The Eclipse of Power (The Interdimensional Saga #3) ~ J.L. Hendricks [BluA].epub