The Economics Book -DK Pubslishing- PDF [Slender]

seeders: 46
leechers: 1
Added on November 3, 2013 by King_Slenderin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Economics Book -DK Pubslishing- PDF [Slender] (Size: 39.51 MB)
 Cover.jpg253 KB
 metadata.opf1.09 KB
 The Economics Book - DK Publishing.pdf39.26 MB

Description

Publisher: DK ADULT (August 20, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0756698278
ISBN-13: 978-0756698270

From Aristotle and Thomas Aquinas, to Adam Smith and John Maynard Keynes, to the top economic thought leaders of today, The Economics Book is the essential reference for students and anyone else with an interest in how economies work.

Easy-to-follow graphics, succinct quotations, and thoroughly accessible text throw light on the applications of economics, making them relatable through everyday examples and concerns.

Employing DK's trademark visual approach, The Economics Book takes a frequently confusing subject and makes sense of it, clearly highlighting both historically important and emerging ideas in this critical field of science.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.51 MB
seeders:46
leechers:1
The Economics Book -DK Pubslishing- PDF [Slender]

All Comments

Excellent quality upload. I love how the topics in the book are presented in an interesting easy-to-understand way using appropriate graphic images and charts and graphs. Thank you for uploading this amazing book. Looking forward to the other books in the series! Thanks :)
I don't. But if ever come across them I'll upload it.
Just saw this. Better to PM me otherwise I might not get the msg. I'll see if I can locate them, though.
<3'd it!
Excellent.