The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim HD Texture Pack Update DLC-P2P

seeders: 17
leechers: 4
Added on February 7, 2013 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim HD Texture Pack Update DLC-P2P (Size: 4.39 GB)
 HighResTexturePack02.bsa1.75 GB
 HighResTexturePack01.bsa1.53 GB
 HighResTexturePack03.bsa1.12 GB
 HighResTexturePack02.esp66 bytes
 HighResTexturePack03.esp66 bytes
 HighResTexturePack01.esp66 bytes

Description

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim HD Texture Pack Update DLC-P2PInformation:Year: 2013 Genre: RPG / 3D / 1st Person / 3rd Person Developer: Bethesda Game Studios Publisher: Bethesda SoftworksPublication Type: DLC Language: System Depended (Any)Language voice: System Depended (Any)Medicine: Not requiredSystem Requirements:Operating system: Windows Vista / XP / Windows 7Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPUMemory: 4 GBVideo Card: 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or / ATI Radeon 4890)Hard drive: 10 GBDescription:New update for the High Resolution Texture Pack, official collection of high-resolution textures for Skyrim. In addition to the correction of errors of the first version HiRes-pack, the collection now includes high resolution textures for all three official additions Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn.Installation Steps:1. Download the torrent.2. Copy the files in the Main Game Directory.3. Enable texture in the launcher.4. Block firewall and Disable Antivirus.5. Play.

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.39 GB
seeders:17
leechers:4
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim HD Texture Pack Update DLC-P2P

Trailer

All Comments

After Download, I should just copy to my Game Folder right ??
Yes.. there is a file called Data in the main game folder make sure you copy these files into that folder.

And make sure they are activated in the launcher or through Nexus Mod Manager.
does it works for any version?? cause im having base version of razor 1911
No SEEDS :/
Does this work for the Legendary Edition?
Never mind, it's already included in the Legendary Edition... my bad for not paying close attention to the details
I'm running this game in ultra settings. Can anyone give me some information? Should I download it?
If you're a graphic-fag then you should download this. If you don't care much about the graphics, then don't. :)
I am a graphic fan so okay.
Awesome! Thank you!