The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim Legendary MO Edition - Update 1 (MULTi6)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 12, 2015 by pagadultimoin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim Legendary MO Edition - Update 1 (MULTi6) (Size: 1.64 GB)
 setup.exe4.59 MB
 autorun.exe2.6 MB
 Data_1.Animations.bin5.14 MB
 update_core.7z565.83 MB
 Patch_German.7z268.94 MB
 Patch_FRENCH.7z199.51 MB
 patch_english.7z165.52 MB
 Patch_Russian.7z153.93 MB
 Patch_Spanish.7z153.28 MB
 Patch_Italian.7z152.66 MB
 update.exe2.58 MB

Description

THIS IS ONLY UPDATE FOR SKYRIM COMPILATION, ALSO INCLUDES FIXED AND UPDATED FULL SETUP AND AUTORUN FILES.

FIRST GET FULL VERSION HERE -> http://kat.cr/the-elder-scro...on-multi6-t10878327.html

Update notes: https://www.evernote.com/sha...619f542269eb8a31130577efa002

!!IMPORTANT!!
SET DOWNLOAD LOCATION INTO THE FOLDER WHERE LEGENDARY MO EDITION WAS DOWNLOADED.
IGNORE IT, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY INSTALLED LEGENDARY MO EDITION. JUST FOLLOW UPDATE INSTRUCTION.
IF YOU HAVEN'T INSTALLED FULL VERSION, JUST RUN SETUP.EXE AND UPDATE WILL BE INSTALLED AUTOMATICALLY AFTER FULL INSTALL.

Automatic Update instruction:

1. Run "UpdatesUpdate 1Update.exe" as administrator.
2. Click Update, wait few seconds.
3. Play.

Manual Update instruction:

1. Open "UpdatesUpdate 1Update_Core.7z" via 7-Zip File Manager or WinRAR.
2. Unpack it to skyrim root folder (e.x. D:GamesSkyrim)
3. Overwrite existing files.
4. Open "UpdatesUpdate 1Patch_{your language}.7z" via 7-Zip File Manager or WinRAR.
5. Unpack it to Mod OrganizerMods folder (e.x. D:GamesSkyrimMod Organizermods)
6. Overwrite existing files.
7. Recommended but not necessary: open enblocal.ini (found in skyrim root folder), change EnableCompression to false (under MEMORY section)
8. Play.

Hint:
You can download only your prefered patch language (e.x. Patch_English.7z). Ignore other Patch_*.7z files if you have installed full english version before.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.64 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim Legendary MO Edition - Update 1 (MULTi6)

Trailer

Screenshots

The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim Legendary MO Edition - Update 1 (MULTi6) screenshot
The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim Legendary MO Edition - Update 1 (MULTi6) screenshot

All Comments

of course ENB is performance demanding "mod", but if you would like to install another enb preset - go ahead, just replace enbseries.ini with new one, clean ENBSeries folder (remove everything except enbhelper.dll) and copy new files.
Enjoy
Working like a charm. PLayed 5 hours with the "vannila MO", now trying to add some content Mod. The Profile tool on Mods Organizer is a Must. I just want to know one thing: How the heck do I unequip magic on my right hand, so I can block ?? lol

Thank you again
Press M2 button (right mouse button) on the equipped magic in magic menu.

Or equip shield, for example :)

Do you use keyboard or gamepad?
I use Mouse + Keyboard. I was trying to unequip with hotkeys. You would thing that: press 1 time, equips. Another time, unequips. M2 works, thanks. But its boring to not be able to do it with hotkeys. I am searching for a good hotkey mod, gonna try AH Hotkeys, but my english is not very good, and I am having difficulty to figure out how it works.
Oh, I see. I think SkyUI will perfectly suit you (it modifies favorites menu, you can create groups for different sets of armor/magic/weapons, activate each group by pressing F1-F4 keys)

BTW, what language did you install?
English, since there´s no Portuguese. I am from Brasil, and english is my least worst second language :) .
Tx for your efforts. Much appreciated. I have it installed from Nosteam, a long time ago. Dont have a unninstaler. I remember I had to run a .reg file, so the game could run. Can I instal your package, and delete my old folder ? Will it work, or do I need to re work the registry ?
TX
yes, simply delete old folder and install my package.

no need to worry about registry :-)
Tx for the reply :) . After instal MO, will it work if I install mods like Wet and cold, Falskaar, Interesting NPCs ? Sorry to bother you with so many questions.
2 questions - not so many ;)

Wet and Cold required one patch for Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 - AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp (you can find it in optional ESPs of Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2 mod via Mod Organizer, see screenshot. Move it down and activate in the right column of MO, plugins tab)

Interesting NPCs and Falskaar are safe to use and don't required additional patches, but I would recommend install this patch http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57069/? for falskaar and reinstall Realistic Water Two with falskaar patch option http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41076
Wow, youre great. Thanks very much again.
of course you can install new mods. but if you would like to do so i recommend to install manually future updates (so you will take full responsibility for mod organizing and game stability)

Follow these steps:
- make sure you read and understand manual for mod organizer utility
- see mod list for my compilation
- highly recommended to read every mod's description (on nexusmods or at mod organizer's mod's information.
- ask me if you are not sure about some mods.