The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Mac Low End Edition

seeders: 3
leechers: 6
Added on June 24, 2012 by iippoin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Mac Low End Edition (Size: 5.37 GB)
 The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.zip5.37 GB

Description

=mac only=

hey guys this is a very heavily modded version of the original cider skyrim game. this runs in windowed mode only at a good resolution and works perfectly with very low end macs (macbook, mbp etc.) and of course it has low graphics+ (lower than normal for higher fps) and shadows disabled with a lot of tweaks i put in and plz dont modify them becuase that will just lead to crashing!

please help me seed because i will be gone for half of the time and need some assistance with this

im playing on the macbook (2009) with 30 - 40 fps

just unzip and play!

leave comments, thumbs and feedback

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.37 GB
seeders:3
leechers:6
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Mac Low End Edition

Trailer

All Comments

when i open the game its only sound it doesn't show anything?? why does that happen someone could please help me?
So what version of the game is this? I know it says Elder Scrolls V Skyrim but are there any DLC packs added?
Seeds please! ;)
I'm seeding now!
Macbook air 13 10.8.4 works fine! Only i would like those textures to be just slightly better. Can i do that? I changed (i hope) resolution in contents/resources/transgaming/c_drive/program files/the elder scolls v skyrim/skyrim/skyrimprefs.ini and iSize...
Aha, ok, the correct .ini files are under %USERPROFILE%... Still want to get a slightly better textures, macbook air has an integrated HD5000 and it has 1gb of men for gfx, so i guess i can run higher textures without hit to fps.
I applied this tweak, for macbook air has 4 threads in dual core...
If you have a PC with more than one CPU you can enable a few settings to make use of those additional CPU cores a get a significant speed boost in game.
Changes need to be made to both Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini to make Skyrim aware of your better PC.
In Skyrim.ini Add/Edit:
[BackgroundLoad]
bBackgroundLoadLipFiles=1
bLoadBackgroundFaceGen=1
bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1
bBackgroundCellLoads=1
bLoadHelmetsInBackground=1
bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1
[Animation]
bMultiThreadBoneUpdate=1
[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=XX
[General]
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bMultiThreadMovement=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
[Decals]
bDecalMultithreaded=1

In SkyrimPrefs.ini Add/Edit:
[Navmesh]
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
[Trees]
bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
bShadowMaskZPrePass=1
[BackgroundLoad]
bBackgroundLoadLipFiles=1
bLoadBackgroundFaceGen=1
bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1
bBackgroundCellLoads=1
bLoadHelmetsInBackground=1
bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
[General]
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bUseThreadedBlood=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedTextures=1
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
bUseThreadedLOD=1
bUseThreadedAI=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
[Decals]
bDecalMultithreaded=1
For "iNumThreads" set this to the number of CPU cores your PC has. If you have 4 or more leave this as 5 (maximum).
HOW the uck can i get better textures with this? I cant activate any mods, i cant find a setting...