The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Journey [v.1.1] (2015) PC | RePack By gmax007

seeders: 56
leechers: 305
Added on August 5, 2015 by -PUNISHER-in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Journey [v.1.1] (2015) PC | RePack By gmax007 (Size: 24.81 GB)
 Journey Setup-3.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-10.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-11.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-12.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-13.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-14.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-6.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-2.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-7.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-4.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-5.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-8.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-9.bin1.77 GB
 Journey Setup-1.bin1.74 GB
 Journey Setup-15.bin34.64 MB
 Journey Setup.exe33.75 MB

Description

Release date: 11.11.2011Genre: RPGOfficial website: bethsoft.comDeveloper: Bethesda Game StudiosPublisher: Bethesda SoftworksRelease from: mindw0rk / gmax007Language: Russian, EnglishLanguage: Russian, EnglishVersion: 1.1Publication Type: RepackSystem requirements:Processor: Core 2 Duo - 2.0 GHz / Quad Core or AMD counterparts fromSound: DirectX 9.0 compatibleSystem: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 x64Memory: 5120 MBVideo: Geforce GTX650 level or higher with 2048 Mb / Radeon r9 270 level or higher with 2048 MbHard drive: 50 GBDescription:Perhaps the most ambitious build for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Work on the Journey began in the summer of 2013, it has gone through several stages of beta testing, and the final form of acquired in April 2015.Build exclusively Lore friendly and improves the game in all aspects: graphics, sound, gameplay, difficulty, variety, rolepley.For visuals meet dozens of mods, carefully selected and configured ENB, and more than 24 thousand new textures, hand-selected from a variety of texture packs. Almost all the textures in the game have been improved, and at the same time enabled the volume effect parallax.Journey has its own unique soundtrack composed by the author, that you will not find anywhere else. Sounds were radically reworked, so it is recommended to play good headphones.You will enjoy the diversity in everything: hundreds of new weapons and armor, a huge number of new creatures and monsters, a world teeming with life.They have been changed and improved all the cities and villages. Many shops and taverns got their own unique design.NPC now looks much more realistic. Considerable time and effort was invested to make each character unique.With Journey Skyrim has to rolepleyu more, because now you have time to quench their thirst, hunger, and take care of the rest. You will find hundreds of NPC, which offer interesting dialogues and quests, and some will become your faithful companions.In the assembly built large DLC fashion: Falskaar, Wyrmstooth, Moonpath to Elsweyr, Wheels of Lull, each of which offers more than 10 hours pass.Just Journey makes the game much more difficult. The enemies are stronger, disabled avtoregen health, no starting spells, traps fatal, carried weight is limited, and built-in permadesa make each death seriously.The total number reaches 450 mods.Features:The game is fully balanced by the complexity of the Adept, so always start on it. Approximately 30 to raise the difficulty level is recommended by one.The Journey was created as a hardcore assembly. In it more difficult opponents, the number of potions, poisons, arrows and master keys is limited, health regen automatically completely disconnected, you need to take care of the food, rest and warming, flow is much lower. In addition to this the game has permades. You can die and then the character is lost forever, as it will block all the saves. But at the same time it's not Dead is Dead where every death is fatal. The player is given two bonus at the beginning of life. After receiving a fatal blow with a bonus life, instead of death, the hero falls to the knee and lost a third of the availablecarrying gold. Then health filled to 100%, and it can continue without reload.If you spend BOTH bonus life, and the third - fatal and there is already coming Game Over. So do not let the death of the third row! Compensate for bonus life can sleep in a bed about 7 hours.Check the number of available lives can be, if you type in the console bat t. It is also important to know that freezing and dying of hunger / thirst bonus life do not apply. If you die in this way, death is irreversible.Sometimes, when you drove into a state of bleedout (dealt a fatal blow), the monsters do not go away, because of which there is a risk of being killed again. In this case, help potions Skooma, who now work differently.After drinking skooma, you get 15 seconds to accelerate from mega stamina regen. So it's easy to run out of the danger zone. But skooma have side effects - following 42 seconds stamina will be held at zero.Use drugs wisely. Also, if you have to have a partner, the monsters will likely switch to itFeatures of release:This distribution is Russification assembly Skyrim: The Journey of the author mindw0rk, for what it many thanks.With the localization of translation as possible was taken from the Russian versions of the mods are present in the assembly. Some of the fashion / part mods were translated from scratch. For help with the translation of books I want to thank the user mik-29 - I sped up the process of my work. Due to the large volume assembly, short term Russification, as well as differences in modes of Russian / patches were not translated some of fashion (usually, adding individual objects - the house, NPC, the quest and the like), as well as translation errors may occur and inaccuracies.Also unlike the original, in which all of the standard message loading screens have been replaced by messages from the fashion Uncle Sheogorath, in this version they have become again the same as their transfer was not planned, and in my opinion they do not fit into the game. In addition, some posts were replaced with themed quotes from the books in the series TES, splash-tips (some of which may no longer relevant due to the modification of gameplay) will not only lore.All were transferred mcm-menu in some modes, the names of the menu items were in English ("settings", "general", etc.) - it was done for compatibility with old savegames.In addition, all resources have been unpacked and re-optimized for all textures. Pack resources BSA did not, as it seemed to me Unwrap a little higher performance (at least the brakes just do not anymore). In this regard, a lot of controversy. In this version, so be it, play - try.Also, in addition to the translation has been updated a few mods that should not cause problems.In the assembly added some useful programs: Wrye Bash - for control modes (optional assembly involves the ability to disable certain mods), Skyrim Configurator - allows you to control fine-tuning the timetable set out ini-files (everyone can afford to try to reduce some of the characteristics to improve performance) and TES5Edit and CreationKit.It was added a couple of gameplay mods (optional). About them in detail below.The choice of these additions, the regime permadeath, texture options (compressed and uncompressed), as well as voice (Russian and English) is present in the installer.The assembly took the form of "repack" and no longer requires the installation of the original game and manual copying of filesThis distribution will grow, translations will be supplemented, corrected, fashion - updated, corrected, etc. Your bug reports play, errors and inaccuracies translation, etc. - A catalyst for the development of the assembly. Please send them to 007gmax007@gmail.com or post in the comments.Hotkeys:C - check the condition of the air temperature and the body (exposure). Reducing% Exposure tantamount to freezing and imposes heavy character debuffs. When it reaches -100%, the character will die and load the save game with him, you will not be able. So be sure to take care of warming and regularly through state when traveling in snowy locations.X - to verify the need for food, water and sleep. As freezing, starvation, exhaustion and thirst impose debuffs, so do not forget to eat and relax in the taverns. To die from lack of food and water is also possible.V - call menu of survival, where you can spread out the tent, cut wood, spread the fire and perform other functions, without which in the harsh climate of Skyrim can not do.B - a drink of water from the source. Not all the water is clear, therefore, sipping from a river, you run the risk of catching the disease.H - Enable / disable the display of the helmet. In the off state, he still wears and provides protection, but does not appear on the character.N - disable / enable the passage of time while crafting. Use only hotkey to use pot for cooking food as well as some kinds of food spending too much time and time spent for combining potions. After exiting from the pot, turn the mode again.FAQ:Q: Why do not work fast travel?A: They are specifically disabled in this build. In Vanilla you move through the map on foot almost nothing ever happened, but Journey - a completely different game. You will always be welcome something interesting, find new places and secrets, meet new NPC which can be a long time to conduct dialogues, bump into random events. Get used to play without FT, now this is interesting. If you strongly want to shorten the way - buy a ticket in the wagon now route became much more (although the price of travel has increased). Or buy a horse, they are much faster Journey.Q: Why SkyRe, instead Perkus Maximus?A: SkyRe went through a lot of tests, has more compatibility patches and generally suits me. Requiem I did not even consider because I think it is too dizbalansnym.Q: Can add to the assembly of its mods?A: You can put the assembly of its plug-ins, but I highly recommend NOT to get involved in this. Building on the current state of the engine to the limit and any new fashion can dramatically degrade stability. Only add something without which you can not live and put them in the order list before MERGED_LAST.espQ: How to change the font interfaceA: Open the file Datainterfacefontconfig.txt. There's all written in Russian, and the possible options for fonts. Font console is better not to change, there are some problems with the Cyrillic alphabet in the consoleQ: Add this mod in the assembly, and the daring. And hurry! When you update the assembly?A: Please do not write these messages. They're not speed up the update and add / remove the assembly mode, but only littering issue.Q: How to disable permades? I want to go through the game and not worry about losing your character !!A: Built-mode dead is dead makes a much more serious attitude to death, which significantly increases the thrill. Therefore, I recommend to try to start the proposed version, you may like it more than you expected. But I understand that not everyone is such a hardcore game is suitable. Disable You can delete files Dead_is_Dead.esp. In this case, you will still lose the gold death, which will balance the economy, but the third death block saves and load the last save game.FAQ on the performance:Q: The game is loaded 2 minutes !!!A: In the assembly of a huge amount of mods and new textures, so the HDD will be long download. I recommend to buy a SSD and install it Skyrim. This will speed up the work of not only The Journey, but also for all games and programs. For comparison, in my SSD loading is about 10 seconds.Q: The game podtarmazhivaet when the calling tree perks.A: Known bug that I was able to improve, but very clean with so many mods failed. Sin on the script lag.Q: I have a good FPS, but the motion, the picture is choppy.A: Try to put a limit on the maximum FPS (for example ... 30, 35, 40 ...). If you have a graphics card from Nvidia, this can be done in the program Nvidia Inspector. For graphics you can use the AMD Radeon Pro (do not give a guarantee that will limit the FPS, works through time). Alternatively, you can install other specialized programs.Q: How to improve FPS, increase productivityA: Use a lightweight set of mods, compressed textures. Update your hardware. Use SSD drive.Installation and startup:Be sure to turn off the parameters video card (if it is forced) AA and AF, as the ENB uses its smoothing.Run the file Journey Setup.exeInstall the game by customizing the installation options for the steps in the installer:Texture Options:Uncompressed - the original textures (performance -)Compressed - texture units with a resolution of 1024 (+ performance)Options Voice:Russian (where it exists, in particular, the original game)English (virtually - Fixed)Options set of mods:Complete - Complete (productivity -)Lite - a complete set, which is off about 20 mods thatIt does not affect the gameplay, but their removal relieves engine. (Productivity +)If you have a resolution other than 1360x768, open / My Documents / My Games / Skyrim / SkyrimPrefs.ini and put down the desired values ​​in iSize H and iSize W. If the game is run in the same place will expose value bFull Screen = 0The game is ready to launch a shortcut on the desktop or Skyrim The Journey Repack.exe in the game folder. The game run as administrator, and also all the accompanying program.Do not start playing when you click "New Game"! In this case, a large number of important mods are disabled, and others - are not correctly configured. Use the initial save game "Ragnar", which I have included in the assembly. After loading saves, you will appear in a prison cell with a statue. Press Z and you will customize the menu where you can choose the name, race, gender and appearance of your character. When you're done, go and click on the statue to select the initial start. If you want to start with a standard in Helgene - click on the "I was caught illegally crossing the border." After choosing, take a nap on a cot, and the game will start.For those who will start the game with old savegames might would not see all the menu mcm-mods. To prevent advise involves typing setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1Also, those who will play (or pass of the game) without permadeath, may want to set up one-time death, the number of lives in both the original and the loss of clean gold. This is done in a fashion skytweak settings in the "Scripts" (bleeding, the number of lives and the loss of gold)The list of mods, non-lite setLog Cabin Riften.espFCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.espmintylightningmod.espSimple Magic Rebalance.espExtended Encounters.espHeljarchenFarm.espDual Sheath Redux.espFootprints.espExpanded Skyrim Weather.espOBISOBIS DG Faction Patch.espSUM.espScrollProccer.espstranger_danger.espBetterMagic_FULL.espAppropriatelyAttiredHousecarls v2.espGuard Torch Remover.espRSChildren_PatchStrangerDanger.espAdditions from gmax007:JBS_banking_redux - gives gold coins weight (1000 gold weighs 1.5 Skyrimkilograms), and adds the banking system with the various operations(moneylenders at night are in the taverns, and in the afternoon - in the homes of yarlov)SkyRe_Combat - is edited by the original mod (adds character to the slowdownDepending on wearing heavy armor, as well as waste stamina by pulling the bowstring)These modes can be switched off and after the installation, remove the corresponding checkmark in Wrye Bash

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
24.81 GB
seeders:56
leechers:305
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Journey [v.1.1] (2015) PC | RePack By gmax007

Trailer