The Elegant Universe -Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by Brian Greene.epub {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 36
leechers: 1
Added on January 16, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Elegant Universe -Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by Brian Greene.epub {Charm-Quark} (Size: 1.16 MB)
 The Elegant Universe -Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by...1.16 MB

Description

The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene

ISBN: 9781446477779

This is a perfect epub ebook! Completely bookmarked with all the images.
I know this book is already available on torrent sites, but my scientific ebook collection is imcomplete without it. I just wanted to upload it!!
This is 1 of my favorite book :)

Note : This is a epub eBook. You can easily read it in aldiko reader/moon+ reader (for android) or any e-book reading software like : Sumatrapdf, Calibre, epub reader for firefox etc. on Windows/Mac.
Enjoy :)

Review:

In a rare blend of scientific insight and writing as elegant as the theories it explains, Brian Greene, one of the world's leading string theorists, peels away the layers of mystery surrounding string theory to reveal a universe that consists of eleven dimensions, where all matter is generated by the vibrations of microscopically tiny loops of energy. Greene uses everything from an amusement park ride to ants on a garden hose to explain the beautiful yet bizarre realities that modern physics is unveiling. Dazzling in its brilliance, unprecedented in its ability to both illuminate and entertain, The Elegant Universe is a tour de force of scientific writing - a delightful, lucid voyage through modern physics that brings us closer to understanding how the universe works.

By Brian Greene :

I wrote The Elegant Universe in an attempt to make the remarkable insights emerging from the forefront of physics research accessible to a broad spectrum of readers, especially those with no training in mathematics or physics. Through public lectures on superstring theory I have given over the past few years, I have witnessed a widespread yearning to understand what current research says about the fundamental laws of the universe, how these laws require a monumental restructuring of our conception of the cosmos, and what challenges lie ahead in the ongoing quest for the ultimate theory. I hope that, by explaining the major achievements of physics going back to Einstein and Heisenberg, and describing how their discoveries have grandly flowered through the breakthroughs of our age, this book will both enrich and satisfy this curiosity.

I also hope that The Elegant Universe will be of interest to readers who do have some scientific background. For science students and teachers, I hope this book will crystallize some of the foundational material of modern physics, such as special relativity, general relativity, and quantum mechanics, while conveying the contagious excitement of researchers closing in on the long-sought unified theory. For the avid reader of popular science, I have tried to explain many of the exhilarating advances in our understanding of the cosmos that have come to light during the last decade. And for my colleagues in other scientific disciplines, I hope this book will give an honest and balanced sense of why string theorists are so enthusiastic about the progress being made in the search for the ultimate theory of nature.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I share scienctific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating them :)
https://kickass.so/user/Charm-Quark/uploads/

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.16 MB
seeders:36
leechers:1
The Elegant Universe -Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by Brian Greene.epub {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

thanks man!
Perfect quality copy & converts well to other formats.
Thanks for uploading.
Thanks for support and your likes on my eBooks
thanks.
it is an awesome torrent