The Essential Cosmic Perspective, 6th Edition by Jeffrey O. Bennett.pdf {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 21, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

The Essential Cosmic Perspective, 6th Edition by Jeffrey O. Bennett.pdf {Charm-Quark} (Size: 56.85 MB)
 The_Essential_Cosmic_Perspective_6th_Edition_The_E.pdf56.85 MB

Description

The Essential Cosmic Perspective, 6th Edition

Author(s):Jeffrey O. Bennett, Megan Donahue, Nicholas O Schneider, Mark Voit
Publisher: Benjamin Cummings
ISBN:0321718232, 9780321718235
Pages:639
Bookmarked:Yes

Book Description :
The Essential Cosmic Perspective, Sixth Edition retains all of the features that have made this text so popular and effective. New features and updates based on current research will engage students as they learn about astronomy. The textbook package also includes updated supplements to support the book’s pedagogy, making it the most effective text in the one-semester astronomy market. The Sixth Edition includes new visual foldout diagrams on the scale of space and time, key concepts in understanding the scope of the universe and individual objects within it. The book also includes Group Work Exercises to foster active participation in collaborative, in-class learning.

I share scientific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
56.85 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
The Essential Cosmic Perspective, 6th Edition by Jeffrey O. Bennett.pdf {Charm-Quark}