The Eye of Fuusa (The Maya Series #1) ~ Paul Emery [BluA].epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Eye of Fuusa (The Maya Series #1) ~ Paul Emery [BluA].epub (Size: 223.07 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 The Eye of Fuusa - Paul Emery.epub222.65 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary:
Fourteen-year-old Maya is content to be third in line to the throne of Laran, having little confidence in her appearance or abilities. On the day of a parade to celebrate peace with long time enemy Ezna, she prefers to hide away from judgmental eyes.
Not everyone is overjoyed with the prospect of peace. The parade becomes the target of a shadowy group wishing to reignite the war. The ruling families of Laran and Ezna are coldly assassinated, along with countless innocent bystanders. Maya’s desire for privacy inadvertently saves her life, but propels her to the throne.
Maya now has to learn to cope with the expectancy and eyes of her people, at a time when she is left devastated by her loss. She must discover who she can trust, all the while staying one-step ahead of those who will stop at nothing to break her dad’s legacy - peace.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
223.07 KB
seeders:8
leechers:0
The Eye of Fuusa (The Maya Series #1) ~ Paul Emery [BluA].epub