The Farm by Tom Rob Smith (Stand-Alone Novel)(Thriller)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 18, 2015 by felix56in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Farm by Tom Rob Smith (Stand-Alone Novel)(Thriller) (Size: 1.07 MB)
 Farm, The - Tom Rob Smith.mobi505.03 KB
 Farm, The - Tom Rob Smith.epub430.42 KB
 Farm, The - Tom Rob Smith.jpg153.2 KB
 Farm, The - Tom Rob Smith.opf3.2 KB

Description

Tom Rob Smith
Tom Rob Smith (born 1979) is an English writer. The son of a Swedish mother and an English father, Smith was raised in London where he lives today. After graduating from Cambridge University in 2001, he completed his studies in Italy, studying creative writing for a year. After these studies, he worked as a scriptwriter.

His first novel, Child 44, about a series of child murders in Stalinist Russia, appeared in early 2008 and was translated into 17 languages. It was awarded the 2008 Ian Fleming Steel Dagger for Best Thriller of the year by the Crime Writer's Association. It was recently a Barnes & Noble recommended book. On July 29, 2008 the book was named on the long list for the 2008 Man Booker Prize. In November 2008, he was nominated for the 2008 Costa First Novel Award (former Whitbread).
The Farm by Tom Rob Smith (Stand-alone novel)(Chilling Thriller)

'Chilling, hypnotic and thoroughly compelling. You will not read a better thriller this year' Mark Billingham 'On rare occasions, an author pulls off the high-wire act of writing a crime-oriented novel that easily transcends the genre. The Farm is one of these... A remarkable achievement' Jeffery Deaver 'Tom Rob Smith has created a truly original and chilling thriller, which makes you ask yourself: who would I believe?' Jojo MoyesThe hotly anticipated new stand-alone novel from the author of widely celebrated, Booker-longlisted debut novel Child 44If you refuse to believe me, I will no longer consider you my son... Daniel believed that his parents were enjoying a peaceful retirement on a remote farm in Sweden, the country of his mother's birth. But with a single phone call, everything changes. Your mother... she's not well, his father tells him. She's been imagining things - terrible, terrible things. In fact, she has been committed to a mental hospital. Before Daniel can board a plane to Sweden, his mother calls: Everything that man has told you is a lie. I'm not mad... I need the police... Meet me at Heathrow. Daniel is immediately caught between his parents - whom to believe, whom to trust? He becomes his mother's unwilling judge and jury. Presented with a horrific crime, a conspiracy that implicates his own father, Daniel must examine the evidence and decide for himself: who is telling the truth? And he has secrets of his own that for too long he has kept hidden...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.07 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Farm by Tom Rob Smith (Stand-Alone Novel)(Thriller)

All Comments

Thanks a lot