The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [.m4b Audio book]

seeders: 116
leechers: 8
Added on July 21, 2013 by iAmberin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [.m4b Audio book] (Size: 558.4 MB)
 The Fault In Our Stars.m4b558.4 MB

Description

[Synopsis]
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.

Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, The Fault in Our Stars is award-winning-author John Green’s most ambitious and heartbreaking work yet, brilliantly exploring the funny, thrilling, and tragic business of being alive and in love.

[File Info]
1 File.
7:14:23 Duration.
iTunes remembers playback position.
m4b file format.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
558.4 MB
seeders:116
leechers:8
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green [.m4b Audio book]

All Comments

Great AudioBook many thanks...
Thanks Uploader! Works on my iPhone and iTunes
Thanks uploader.
+1 if Veritsium brought you here
Awesome.. Thanks iAmber :)
Works on my iPhone! :D
It's .m4b
I am able to open this file in iTunes (from my PC). It goes into the Audiobook section of iTunes and will remember playback location so, you can close iTunes and come back to it later.

You could also rename the file to .m4a and I THINK Windows Media player can read it easier, if not, rename back to .m4b and install iTunes.
It's .m4b
I am able to open this file in iTunes (from my PC). It goes into the Audiobook section of iTunes and will remember playback location so, you can close iTunes and come back to it later.

You could also rename the file to .m4a and I THINK Windows Media player can read it easier, if not, rename back to .m4b and install iTunes.
Narrated by Kate Rudd.
Great, thanks!