the finer edge (Crochet) pdf

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on August 30, 2013 by Roni25in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

the finer edge (Crochet) pdf (Size: 32.39 MB)
 the_finer_edge.pdf32.39 MB

Description

The Finer edge
Enjoy
Please Seed ^-^

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
32.39 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
the finer edge (Crochet) pdf

All Comments

I was also desperately searching for this book. Unfortunately, although the site suggests there are 8 seeders today, in reality there is only one, and even that one was not online - maybe due to Christmas!-, so I found it on a direct download site and got it in two minutes. Now I'll do "force re-check" and help with the seeding myself. Hope it's the same .pdf and that my trick works!
Guys and gals, do download it, it's really scrumptious. I mean, there are many excellent books on borders out there, with much more content, but the colours and styling of this book is what makes it stand out. The lovely mauves, greens and turquoises, the generous space allowed for each border (typically one or even two pages), good for the eyes... I didn't care much for the space devoted to projects using borders, I would prefer more borders in the reference section, but some were nice.
I hope that some of you who already downloaded this book will come back to seed for others.
And, Roni, thanks for sharing it with the world of crocheters!
Thank you. Wonderful book. I will keep seeding.
Thank you so very, very much. Was overjoyed to find it available as a torrentorrent. Saved me a ton just on shipping a
Very slow to download but thank you anyway. Its worth the wait!
TY!!!
Thanks you, thank you, thank you. I wanted this book, but it costs too much for me.
Thanks so much! Keep sharing! :)