the fix for the corrupted files in the Dragon Age: Inquisition !!NO CRACK!! (3DMGAME)

seeders: 21
leechers: 4
Added on December 14, 2014 by sammainmanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

the fix for the corrupted files in the Dragon Age: Inquisition !!NO CRACK!! (3DMGAME) (Size: 1.14 GB)
 cas_01.cas1.1 GB
 CAS.cat16.52 MB
 layout.toc6.52 KB
 MainBase.sb18.15 MB
 MainBase.toc115.44 KB
 frostbackmountains.sb7.8 MB
 frostbackmountains.toc35.73 KB
 frostbackmountains.sb7.8 MB
 frostbackmountains.toc35.73 KB

Description

this a torrent containing the replacement files for corrupted files on 3dm version of Dragon Age inquisition
1) DataWin32da3layoutsinquisitorbase2mainbasemainbase.toc [115 kb]
2) DataWin32da3layoutsinquisitorbase2mainbasemainbase.sb [18.1 mb]
3) DataWin32da3layoutsfrostbackmountainsfrostbackmountainsfrostbackmount

ains.toc [35.7 kb]
4) DataWin32da3layoutsfrostbackmountainsfrostbackmountainsfrostbackmount

ains.sb [7.79 mb]
5) Datalayout.toc [6.52 kb]
6) Datacas_01.cas [1.09 gb]
7) Datacas.cat [16.5 mb]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.14 GB
seeders:21
leechers:4
the fix for the corrupted files in the Dragon Age: Inquisition !!NO CRACK!! (3DMGAME)

Trailer

All Comments

just checked with DAI.sfv and all files are ok... still not able to launching the game... launcher and dragonage.exe appears for few moments in task manager but then vanish and nothing more happen... what sorcery is this.....
TO MAKE THE GAME TO RUN if you have the 3DM NO CRACK version:
1. Go here and download DAI.sfv to check which files are corrupted and needed to be redownloaded.
http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=64506&hilit=dragon+age+inquisition

Download QUICKSFV to run DAI.sfv here:
http://www.quicksfv.org/

Install QUICKSFV in your computer

Paste the DAI.sfv into your game folder and run it.

IGNORE DLC and UPDATES for the moment.
NOTE: Wait until it finished checking then highlight all the files you need to redownload and copy paste them to notepad for easy reference.

2.Download the missing files from here, it has good donwload speed, if you are using firefox, install the download add on when asked, you can uninstall the add on later if you want:
http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=64506&hilit=dragon+age+inquisition&start=2085
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM COMMENT IN THE LINK
Files included in the download are:
Datacas.cat ok
Datacas_01.cas ok
Datacas_03.cas ok
Datalayout.toc ok
DataWin32da3layoutsfrostbackmountainsfrostbackmountainsfrostbackmount

ains.sb ok
DataWin32da3layoutsfrostbackmountainsfrostbackmountainsfrostbackmount

ains.toc ok
DataWin32da3layoutsinquisitorbase2mainbasemainbase.sb ok
DataWin32da3layoutsinquisitorbase2mainbasemainbase.toc ok

Download the rest of the missing files if any, from here:
http://yourbittorrent.com/torrent/7037720/dragon-age-inquisition-deluxe-edition-skidrowcrack.html

3. Just in case your antivirus might delete the crack you are going to download, turn your antivirus off.

4. Download the updates, DLCs and crack:
https://kat.cm/3dmgame-dragon-age-inquisition-update-1-and-2-incl-dlc-and-crack-3dm-7z-t9961162.html#main
NOTE: If you have problem extracting, change the extract directory to something shorter. Example: C:daiupdates

5. Exclude game folder and downloaded crack and update folder in your antivirus

6. Right click the main game 'installed' folder, go to properties, and uncheck read only, apply to all.

7. Put all redownloaded files to replace the corrupted files into game folder.

8. Copy the updates and DLC folder on top of the main game folder by double clicking on your downloaded update folder then ctrl A and copy paste all inside the update folder to your main game folder (NOT MERGING UPDATE FOLDER WITH UPDATE FOLDER)

9. Copy the the crack files to the game folder and replace files.

10. Enable your antivirus back on

11. Delete the mega download add on in your firefox browser or keep it if you want

12. (OPTIONAL) Rerun DAI.sfv again to check you have got all the necessary files

13. Install directx and vcredist in:
_installer>directx
_installer>vc>vc2008sp1
_installer>vc>vc2010sp1
_installer>vc>vc2012
_installer>vc>vc2013

NOTE: I just run all of them. If the installer said the program has been installed in your computer or you have a newer version then just close the installer.

14. Run from the launcher by right clicking launcher.exe and choose run as administrator

NOTE:
If failed, try right clicking on 'installed' game folder and uncheck read only, apply all again.
Make sure all crack files are not quarantined by antivirus.

FOR AMD ATI graphic card users, download newest omega catalyst display driver. In the release note, one of the feature said is to increase framerate of DAI.

OR

TRY what this anonymous dude wrote:
-open 3dmgame.ini with notepad
-change the entry to:
ExeName=DragonAgeInquisition.exe -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+
unfortunately looks like no one managed to get it all before the original seeder bailed :/
sorry guys i had an electrical problem at my place and i had to shutdown the PC but am back now
Dude, people are getting activation error even with those files.
I'm leaving mine up but I'm only at 30% for now hahah