The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (BrickwallHater Remaster)

seeders: 16
leechers: 2
Added on May 21, 2015 by brikwallhaterin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (BrickwallHater Remaster) (Size: 279.95 MB)
 05 - In The Morning Of The Magicians.flac35.97 MB
 03 - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt1.flac29.86 MB
 07 - Are You A Hypnotist.flac29.12 MB
 01 - Fight Test.flac27.41 MB
 06 - Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell.flac25.73 MB
 02 - One More Robot,Sympathy 3000-21.flac25.62 MB
 09 - Do You Realize.flac24.01 MB
 08 - It's Summertime.flac23.92 MB
 10 - All We Have Is Now.flac20.24 MB
 04 - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots Pt2.flac19.18 MB
 11 - Approaching Pavonis Mons By Balloon (Utopia Planitia).flac18.9 MB
 Remastered Dynamic Range.txt1.58 KB
 Original Dynamic Range.txt1.55 KB

Description

Audiophiles(not if you are skeptical of "unrepairable" audio) and Lips fans, be prepared to hear Yoshimi in a way that it'll feel like listening to a whole new album!! This is one of the albums that producer Dave Fridmann really screwed up. Big time. But the recording is a lot better than the following albums, particularly Mystics and Embryonic. The recordings on both those albums pretty much sound like a turd(thats just my opinion) in comparison to this one. Of all their post-Soft Bulletin albums, this one is my favorite. And for it being so, I just had to remaster it! Now I love it even more thanks to what I did with it!

Waveform of Do You Realize?? Remaster on bottom, CD version on top:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
279.95 MB
seeders:16
leechers:2
The Flaming Lips - Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots (BrickwallHater Remaster)

All Comments

heres a photo of the plugin i use. Perfect Declipper.
Do you listen to Steven Wilson? He has stopped mastering completely so his recordings have no compression whatsoever.
yeah. hand cannot erase is one of the best albums i've heard!
Wow... a remaster where you... undo compression? How is that even possible? I don't mean to say, "This is a lie!", just curious about the process.

At first (brief) listen I wasn't sure... filled with self-doubt.. but then when I went back to the CD master my reaction was, "Eww!" in comparison =P.
Yes I'm curious to know the process too.
you said eww! to the cd master because thanks to the evil done by producer Dave Fridmann, who is HATED by audiophiles,it sounds like garbage. Its no wonder why the CD sounds that way, and it didn't have to be that way either! By the way, a photo of the plugin i use is posted at the top of the comments.
Anyone think I should do a Soft Bulletin remaster? I've been thinking about doing that one too you know guys.
This sounds amazing.
Thanks man!