The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) BluRay 720p 700MB Ganool

seeders: 83
leechers: 3
Added on July 4, 2013 by UsaBitin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) BluRay 720p 700MB Ganool (Size: 696.47 MB)
 [ www.UsaBit.com ] - The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) BluRay 720p 700MB Ganool.mkv696.47 MB

Description

An American teenager who is obsessed with Hong Kong cinema and kung-fu classics makes an extraordinary discovery in a Chinatown pawnshop: the legendary stick weapon of the Chinese sage and warrior, the Monkey King. With the lost relic in hand, the teenager unexpectedly finds himself traveling back to ancient China to join a crew of warriors from martial arts lore on a dangerous quest to free the imprisoned Monkey King.

Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0865556/
Release Date: 18 April 2008 (USA)
Genre: Action | Adventure | Fantasy
Stars: Jet Li, Michael Angarano, Jackie Chan
Quality: BluRay 720p
Encoder: FatNanda@Ganool
Source: 720p.BluRay.x264-SEPTiC
Size: 700MB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
696.47 MB
seeders:83
leechers:3
The Forbidden Kingdom (2008) BluRay 720p 700MB Ganool

Trailer

All Comments

I haven't watched this movie in forever! Now I can finally sit back and relax.. Great torrent!
Very good quality. Video is crystal clear and the sound is also very very good. Thanks for yhe upload
Good film. Good quality: audio/video - 10/10. Thanks for sharing.
thanks
Thats great! :) thank you ^^
Mostly a good copy, but with quite heavy artefacting at some points. Hardcoded subs for the important Chinese parts. Thanks for upload!
I've seen bits and pieces of this movie since it was released. Now I can finally put those bits and pieces together... Thanks uploader...

I did a quick view of the film, skimming through it, and find it to be excellent audio and video wise... ;-)