The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition) (Books 1-3 & Forbidden Chirstmas & other bonus) - Karpov Kinrade [epub, mobi]-Zi

seeders: 6
leechers: 2
Added on November 11, 2015 by zi4rin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition) (Books 1-3 & Forbidden Chirstmas & other bonus) - Karpov Kinrade [epub, mobi]-Zi (Size: 3.13 MB)
 The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition) - Karpov Kinrade.epub1.36 MB
 The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition).jpg206.75 KB
 The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition).mobi1.57 MB
 The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition).opf3.55 KB

Description

Info Hash: 731D4AA2FB6723DA1511C521244C8A98A864BF06

Ignore the wrong metadata added above by KAT. Please read the description below. Already contacted the mods regarding the removal of wrong meta info.

--- If you enjoyed this book, please support the author by buying a copy ---

The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition)
Author: Karpov Kinrade

Book #1: Forbidden Mind
Book #2: Forbidden Fire
Book #3: Forbidden Life
and Forbidden Christmas (A short story) & other bonuses

File Details:
FORMAT......................: EPUB (Tested on Calibre), Mobipocket (Tested on Kindle for PC)
FILE SIZE...................: 1.36 MB (.epub), 1.57 MB (.mobi)

Box-set Details:
ISBN / ASIN...............: 9781622530144 / B00I6BZQLS
GENRE.......................: Fiction, Sci Fi & Fantasy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Romance
PUBLISHER................: Daring Books
PUBLICATION DATE....: Nov 2012
SERIES......................: The Forbidden series, Books #1-3 & Forbidden Christmas

Individual Book Details:

Book #1: Forbidden Mind
ISBN / ASIN...............: 9781622530014 / B00I76RROQ
PRINT PAGE COUNT....: 236
PUBLICATION DATE....: Feb 2014
SYNOPSIS..................: She reads minds. He controls minds. Together, they might get out alive.
I've seen into the minds of killers and have crawled into the darkest mental corners of humanity, but even I wasn't prepared for this.
I thought that when I turned 18 I would be released from my secret school of paranormal spies and free to follow my dreams and make my own life. That's what we all thought. Until I met Drake.
Everything changed when I linked minds with the blond-haired boy strapped to that gurney. In my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined the dangerous truth behind my life.
And now time is running out. We must work together to save ourselves and everyone we love. Before it's too late.

Book #2: Forbidden Fire
ASIN.........................: B00I6BTBXW
PRINT PAGE COUNT...: 264
PUBLICATION DATE...: Jan 2014
SYNOPSIS.................: "She escaped, but she'll never be free."
"Time held no meaning as my mind darted in and out of memories. Past and present collided to create a full-sensory collage out of my life: playing hide-n-seek with my best friends Luke--who always cheated by walking through walls when he was about to be caught--and Lucy; Mr. Caldrin critiquing my sketches and offering ideas to make them more realistic; targets changing faces, blending into the same person, their thoughts rippling through my mind like waves. Through it all, a demon stalked me from the shadows of my memories, never quite showing its face, but crouching, waiting.
And then I dreamed...."
Sam and Drake may have escaped, but they aren't free--not with a powerful Seeker after them. As Sam struggles with the ethics of her new powers and embraces a blossoming physical relationship with Drake, Lucy and Luke face challenges of their own.
With forces coalescing inside and outside the Rent-A-Kid dorms, it's only a matter of time before the fire they started forces each of them to make choices they can't undo. But will it be enough to save them?

Book #3: Forbidden Life
ASIN.........................: B00I6BZP0U
PRINT PAGE COUNT...: 517
PUBLICATION DATE...: Jan 2014
SYNOPSIS.................: A sinister force waits for them in darkness, ready to devour their powers and take their lives.
Sam's baby is the key to a lock that must never be opened. To keep her child safe, Sam will do anything.
Drake might have found a way to get his powers back and save his family, but at what cost?
Luke and Lucy uncover secrets in an organization they thought they could trust, and the lives of all Rent-A-Kid children are at stake.

Short Story: Forbidden Christmas
ASIN.........................: B00GTB41E0
PRINT PAGE COUNT...: 18
PUBLICATION DATE...: Nov 2013
SYNOPSIS.................: At a secret school full of gifted teens, a girl who reads minds discovers the real reason Old Charlie spends Christmas alone. With the help of her friends, she gives Charlie what she will never have. A family.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.13 MB
seeders:6
leechers:2
The Forbidden Trilogy (Special Omnibus Edition) (Books 1-3 & Forbidden Chirstmas & other bonus) - Karpov Kinrade [epub, mobi]-Zi