The Forest Alpha v0.23D (Windows) ~ Slayer12

seeders: 3
leechers: 12
Added on September 3, 2015 by Slayer12in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Forest Alpha v0.23D (Windows) ~ Slayer12 (Size: 1.08 GB)
 The Forest Alpha v0.23D (HF).zip1.08 GB

Description

The Forest v0.23 hotfix D.
Check the fixes at http://survivetheforest.com/

Still working on a real description...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.08 GB
seeders:3
leechers:12
The Forest Alpha v0.23D (Windows) ~ Slayer12

Trailer

All Comments

The Forest Alpha v0.24B is on the way! I'm currently uploading it to my Dedi Box, it'll be up on KAT in 1 hour!
Great torrent. You're the only one uploaded this ver! so thanks very much. My only problem is, while multiplayer game crash like an hour in the game, so we need to keep consistently saving. Any ideas why is that?

Thanks much anyway! can't wait for v.24 when its released. :)
It is.
Yes, on Steam it's pretty straight-forward. Just implement the update within your current game installation, your progress is saved and updated too.
My pc told me there was a risk to this file. Is it loaded with virussus?
Hay slayer. Love this upload. It the only person with the 23 update. Thanks a lot man. I was wondering do you ever do like game requests. I've been looking for arma 2.but I see so many complains about other uploaders. And u barely have any. I'd rather trust your upload then others.
I actually can see to uploading Arma 2. I'll have to look into though, as I am not sure how it'll work with multiplayer.
Multiplayer is not supported in my uploads. I am awaiting further reply from someone who will help me distribute a fix for multiplayer
Working multiplayer crack by Revolt.
ftp://revolt.loginto.me/The.Forest.Steamworks.Fix.V3-RVTFiX.rar

Steam must be open in order for the multiplayer fix to work.
The in-game "invite friends" button will not work. To invite a friend you must use Steam. Click the down-facing arrow next to your friends name then select "Invite to game". They must also have the same crack. Players who have bought the game and do not have the multiplayer fix applied will not be able to play with those who have downloaded the game from here and have the multiplayer fix applied. When playing with this fix it will say that you are playing "Spacewar", a tool designed for developers.

Please support the developers, Endnight Games. They are a very small studio which consists of only 3 members.
I'll include this with the rest of my Forest uploads! Thanks so much Sample! (Don't worry, you'll get credit :P)
No problem :) Massive thank you to you too for supplying us!
Yo Slayer, love your uploads! Always on time and works perfect!
m/
Thanks hah, I try to be on time. Most of the time I'm usually about 3-8 hours late when it comes to uploading a new big update.

I wish more people like you would come here more. They just wait around for a verified uploader to upload the game and everyone goes and downloads that. It's the same exact thing. It's been like that for the whole time I started uploading before the VU's do. Now I don't even know where the VU's are haha. They usually upload by now, not sure what's keeping them. Probably other torrents.