The Forest v0.04 (Windows)

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on July 22, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Forest v0.04 (Windows) (Size: 669.8 MB)
 TheForest_v0.04.zip669.8 MB

Description

Here it is! The Forest for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the The Forest - Version v0.04 (Windows) You can find a trailer for The Forest here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

====================================================================================================
Description:
As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.

Full change list:

Features and changes:- New A.I. behaviour, mutants will sometimes go home to sleep during day along with other new routines.- Distorted mutants can now be killed with regular weapons.- Distorted mutants more aggressive and deadly in combat and have expanded actions.- Better ambient lighting. Trees and large objects diffusely occlude skylight (experimental).- Pause menu now actually pauses game.- Enemies use rocks more often to jump attack at player.- New female enemy type added.- Better distribution of enemies throughout the world.- Constructed bench now works and players can sit to regain energy or watch sunset.- Increased axe damage against enemies.- More variation to female cannibal models, added procedural breasts size system.- Improved Rabbit/Lizard distribution and optimized CPU usage.- Improved sky and sun look.- Improved dead cave lighting and cave 2 lighting.- Better cave textures and rock look.- Dead cave prop fixes, fixed some incorrect rock placements.- Improved load times and added loading percentage amount.- Re-balanced hunger drain.- Better cave ground with flowing water and more detailed textures.- Enemies will now push small items out of the way instead of getting stuck on them.- Dead sharks now ragdoll.Bugs:- Fixed rain sound never going away even after rain stops.- Fixed bug where some partially built structures couldn’t be completed after loading a saved game.- Fixed animals sometimes disappearing in regular and vegan mode.- Fixed issue where you could still shoot flare gun or use other weapons when pause menu was open.- Yacht random position won’t change now or get lost when saved game is loaded.- Fixed all effigies turning into arm effigy on load.- Fixed E to add icon showing up if holding a rock or stick even if items not needed in building.- Fixed cave drips continuing to play even when not in cave.- Fixed fish swimming outside of pond near cliff section.- Fixed fullness always starting at half when loading a saved game.- Fixed moonlight sometimes missing completely.- Fixed stick marker vanishing on loading saved game.- Fixed missing collision roof of cabin.- Fixed player flying in air after chopping dead bodies.- Rain effigy effect should now work and will wear off after time.- Cannibals spawning in villages no longer ‘pop’ when waking up.- Fixed creepy female model attacks sometimes not hitting player.- Fixed bug where bird landing on hand would sometimes stop axe from working.- Fixed enemy head and leg pickups sometimes appearing as arm pickups.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
669.8 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
The Forest v0.04 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

Thank's
Seed now!
Hey VIruz, do you want me to seed this torrent?
Erm, of course I do
I asked because isaw 1 seeder and 6 leachers. I wanted to play this game anyway. Btw, i seeded ksp 0.24 for 2 days and 20 Gigs.
Yep because its a new upload - give it time